EverWing: Dragon Evolution and Zodiac Sign Guide
In case you don't know, sidekick dragons can be evolved in EverWing. By evolving them, you make them better and stronger.
In EverWing, sidekick dragons are born under guiding symbols called "Zodiac Signs." By taking advantage of their respective signs and subjecting them to the process of zodiac evolution, sidekick dragons can unleash their true potential.
This guide was made to teach you about dragon evolution, zodiac symbols, and the zodiac evolution method.
How To Evolve Sidekick Dragons
Sidekick dragons can be evolved by selecting the dragon you want to evolve under the Dragon Roost in the “Sidekicks” tab. Once you’re done choosing the dragon you want to evolve, simply tap on the “Evolve” button and watch the mystical evolution unfold before your eyes.
Note that in order to successfully evolve a dragon, you need to have two of the same dragon at their maximum levels.
- Raggles (Level 10) + Raggles (Level 10) = Rageon (Level 11)
- Tsijari (Level 10) + Tsijari (Level 10) = Itzamatul (Level 11)
- Urseus (Level 20) + Urseus (Level 20) = Urselius (Level 21)
In EverWing, sidekick dragons are embodied by one of the twelve zodiac symbols in existence. Individually, they may be irrelevant but I’ll still list them anyway. Here they are as follows:
As I’ve already said, there’s nothing special about each zodiac sign. They’re only important for one thing: Zodiac Evolution!
Zodiac Evolution and the Tiers
Now that light has been shed on “how to evolve sidekick dragons” and “Zodiac Symbols,” let’s proceed to the most important part—Zodiac Evolution and the Tiers!
You see, depending on how you evolve your sidekick dragons, you could make them even stronger by strictly implementing the Zodiac Evolution method.
Here’s how it works:
- Ensure that you have two dragons with the same zodiac sign.
- Evolve them into their second form.
- Since both of them have the same zodiac sign, the dragon evolution you’ll get will have 20% bonus damage on top of its original base damage.
- And that’s how it basically works!
Now, let me explain about the Tiers. There are three Tiers in total; Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. If you evolve a dragon with no regard to its zodiac sign, you’ll get a Tier 1 dragon evolution with no damage bonus. If you implement zodiac evolution with two level 10 dragons, you’ll get a Tier 2 dragon evolution with 20% bonus damage. As for Tier 3, you’ll need to implement zodiac evolution with two level 20 dragons.
Here’s the breakdown of the three Tiers:
- Tier 1 – No Damage Bonus
- Tier 2 – 20% Damage Bonus
- Tier 3 – 35% Damage Bonus
- Feri (Level 10 Gemini) + Feri (Level 10 Virgo) = Tier 1(no bonus damage) Fieri (Level 11 Gemini)
- Umbra (Level 10 Leo) + Umbra (Level 10 Leo) = Tier 2 (20% bonus damage) Umbrathyst (Level 11 Leo)
- Lune (Level 20 Cancer) + Lune (Level 20 Cancer) = Tier 3 (35% bonus damage) Celeste (Level 21 Cancer)
Note: When evolving two dragons of different zodiac signs, the dragon evolution will take the zodiac sign of the first dragon selected.
Have you successfully zodiac-evolved a sidekick dragon in EverWing to Tier 3?
Questions & Answers
When evolving a two-star dragon, do I have to use another two-star dragon to evolve it?
You can only do it with another two-star dragon.Helpful 4