LEGO City Undercover Walkthrough: Albatross Prison Collectibles
Did you think you could avoid returning to the big house? Not a chance. Albatross Prison is home to a bunch more stuff once you have all of the game's abilities. This guide will cover them all.
- This article covers the Albatross Island collectibles you can get when you first arrive at the Prison. There aren't many.
- There's a Disguise Booth to build almost immediately after you get off the ferry. Doing so will get you the Prison Guard collectible and a Gold Brick.
- Along the edge of the beach there are rocks to bust and Scan Points to scan for Super Bricks. There's also a boulder along here which you can bust up for a Gold Brick. A teleporter on the beach can also more easily get you inside the Prison, though don't use it. There's more to collect on the outer walls.
- Bust into the guard shack by the front gate and climb to the roof to find a pig. Ride it up to the walls to find the Pig Cannon that will get you a Gold Brick. Climb to the slanted roof of the guard shack to find a Super Brick, as well.
- Climb onto the wall. The first tower you come to has a teleporter at its base that will drop you off on a Jet Pack spot. Follow it to find the Vitus Tinkleman collectible.Use the Jet Pack spot you land on to get to a Super Brick on another tower down the way.
- There's a drill point by the front door that will let you get at a Super Brick… or you could just drop off the wall after opening the front gate.
- There's a BBQ Fire in the yard where you fought the prisoners for the basketball on your first visit. Put it out for a Gold Brick. Also here is a drill point that will get you up to a Helipad Super Build, earning you the Chopper collectible and a Gold Brick, and at the top of the stairs is the final guard tower with the Verne collectible.
- Pull the air conditioner off of the wall up here to make a path to a nearby rooftop. You'll find a cat on the roof at the end. Get it for a Gold Brick.
- Drop onto the building below where you caught the cat to find a space crate that will beam in an alien. Catch it for a Gold Brick.
Get back onto the roof and you can jet over top to reach the other side of the yard. (You can also use the teleporter outside the walls for this purpose.)
- There are flowers to water beside the gate; doing so will get you a Gold Brick. There's a red pot on the other side of the gate that can get you up to a Super Brick, as well.
- Climb the left side of the wall to find a Super Brick on the low-lying rooftops. At the top, under some crates, is the Beefy Baker collectible. Also up here is a door you can pry open to enter a passageway to a dynamite vending machine and some handholds up to the roof. Check it over for a Yellow Color Swapper, a teleporter leading to a Silver Statue that you can demolish for a Gold Brick, a fuse box that will activate a Drill Thrill challenge for another Gold Brick and a Free Run medallion. Complete the Free Run for the Warden Stonewall collectible and a Gold Brick.
- There are three silver punching bags spread between the two yards: two in the first, one in the second. Paint them all for the Boxer collectible.
- There's an ATM to trash in the far corner of the yard for a Gold Brick.
- At the rear of the yard is a tower which you've seen already if you completed the Free Run. Pry open the door at the base for a Red Brick, check the crate to the side for a Super Brick, then climb to the top. There's a Districts Conquered flag up here that's worth a Gold Brick. Chicken Glide onto the water tower below and use the Scan Point to ID a gang going nuts. Leap down into the yard and beat up the five malcontents for a Gold Brick.
- There are handles and a pipe to climb at the back of the Prison in the second yard. Both will lead you to a Super Brick.
Yank open the orange door handles to the right of the gate in the back yard using your Rex Fury outfit. You'll be taken inside the Prison.
- A red pot in here will take you to a Super Brick.
- Use the teleporter to get to the second floor. To your left is a Super Brick across a ledge; to your right is a Green Color Swapper.
- Use the Color Gun on the green light to open the two jails cells beside it. Inside are boxes full of crates. Use them on the green patch under the light to assemble a floor waxer. Clean the six smudges on the floors for a Super Brick.
(Still one thing missing. Blast! I'll get it!)
More by this Author
Assuming you read the previous article, you now have a basic understanding of what’s what in Don’t Starve. Now it’s time to put those basics into practice. You’re ready to set up your first camp....
In this section of the Dark Souls II walkthrough we look to Pate and Creighton, a pair of mismatched bandits who may have been the subject of a slight misunderstanding. Very slight.
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.