"LEGO City Undercover" Walkthrough: Fort Meadows Collectibles
Largely ignored for most of LEGO City, Fort Meadows has plenty of items to pilfer if you take the time to look around. This article will assume that you've completed the game and have every outfit and power at your disposal.
- Just after you get across the Auburn Bay Bridge you'll see a small grassy clearing to your right. Destroy the rocks down here for a Super Brick.
- Not far from the gas station and on the right side of the road is a heap of shiny rocks in front of a cave. Blow them up with dynamite from the gas station to find a heap of rock hiding a Super Brick, a space crate that will beam in an alien (capture for a Gold Brick), a Scan Point that will lead you to more dynamite, a blast point that will take you to Crabby Cove, a boulder hidden behind normal rocks (Gold Brick!), the Cave Woman collectible (also hidden in rocks) and another blast point that also leads to Crabby Cove. Whew.
- Right by the train tracks is the Fort Meadows Train Station Super Build. Get it working for two Gold Bricks. There are two Super Bricks under the bridge from platform to platform, and the Train Driver Bob collectible is in the booth. Run against the door to get inside.
Octan Gas Station
- Near the gas pumps is a small, green gas can. It combined with your Jet Pack will give you just enough lift to reach the roof of the gas station. Up here is a Districts Conquered flag and a pig, both of which will earn you a Gold Brick. Because the farm is in Fort Meadows, you just ride the pig back to get your prize, rather than using a Pig Cannon.
- There's an ATM to bust up at the rear of the gas station, beside all the vending machines. Beating it up will get you a Gold Brick.
- There's also a Disguise Booth you can assemble back here to get the Gas Station Attendant collectible and another Gold Brick.
- You can bust up a post near the gas pumps to find a Super Brick.
This section covers the cluster of small homes on the hills overlooking the gas station.
- You can break into the first cottage to find a Super Brick in a safe. Jump on the cottage's roof to find a zipline to the Farm Worker Bill collectible.
- Bust into the next cottage up the slope to find the Buddy Weingartner collectible. Atop the cottage is a Chicken Glide point that will take you to the top of the nearby train tunnel. Up here is an Emergency Crash Mat Super Build that will get you the Slicker collectible and a Gold Brick once constructed, and a Silver Statue that will net you another Gold Brick when destroyed.
- You can break into the last cottage n the row for the Dougy Dungarees collectible.
- There's a Lumberjack's Log Cabin Super Build up here that will get you a Gold Brick when constructed. Inside the house is the Lumberjack collectible. Use the red pot to get onto the house and you'll find a cat at the end of a zipline up here, netting you another Gold Brick.
This section covers the series of 'rural' roads that stretch under the train bridge and off to the beach.
- Under the arch closest to the road down to Crabby Cove is a scaleable wall. At the top is the Rooster collectible.
- Between the castle, the cottages and the gas station is a rickety shelter. You can take a coffee break here (Gold Brick); you can get dynamite from a vending machine; you can crack open lockers for studs; you can grow plants to reach the roof, upon which is the Farm Worker Bob collectible; you can climb a nearby tree, at the top of which is a Super Brick; and you can mess with a fuse box to start a Drill Thrill competition and get a Gold Brick.
- There's a Free Run point you unlocked by completing the Castle on your first trip. Complete the circuit to earn a Vampire collectible and a Gold Brick.
- At the top of the castle is a boarded cell. Get inside to find pieces for a catapult. Hop onto it for a Nintendo surprise.
Beach (Crabby Cove)
- You can use your Jet Pack to reach a Super Brick on a rock that's raised out of the water.
This article covers what you'll find at the farm on your first visit.
- To the right of the entrance, off the road from Bluebell National Park, is a BBQ fire to extinguish for a Gold Brick. Also here, atop a haystack, is a Super Brick.
- Check out the haystacks to the left of the entrance for a Scan Point. Check the barn in the distance to find some nitwits planning to trash a shack on the search for aliens. Beat up four and catch the fifth once you get to the waypoint for a gang foiled and a Gold Brick.
- There's a Time Trial near the road to the farm. Hop on the tractor and ride around Fort Meadows on the ungainly thing to unlock the Armadillo collectible and a Gold Brick. It has awful handling on the sand of the beach; don't rev the gas too much or you'll fly out of control.
- Behind the farmhouse is a teleporter. It will zip you up to a Super Brick.
- There are flowers to the water behind the pigpen. Do so for a Gold Brick.
- There's a Super Brick atop a windmill past the farmhouses. There's another windmill in the adjacent field with another Super Brick on it; use the zipline connected to the windmill to reach it. By the second windmill is a coffee break spot that will earn you a Gold Brick.
- At the rear of the property is a shack. Get on top of it via the planting points to find a Super Brick inside.
- There are several things to paint around the property. By the aforementioned shed is a wheelbarrow to paint blue. Another is by the pigpen, and the third is on top of the Castle. All three painted will get you the Highland Battler collectible. At the rear of the property, there's also a box to paint yellow. The second is behind the horse stables, and the third is against the Cliffside near the pigpen. All three get you the Stinky Fletcher collectible.
- Scattered around the property are parts for scarecrows. One is in a crate behind some haystacks and across from the unbridled horses. The second is in the largest field, sitting by the roadside. The third is along the dirt road leading to the main road, not far from the shack. Get all three for the Bea Heckerson collectible.