Matt Bird writes all sorts of nonsense, but he dedicates a large chunk of his time to writing game walkthroughs.
One of the more populated bridges in LEGO City - you'll spend a lot of time here - Heritage Bridge is appropriately packed with things to find. It won't take too long, of course, but there are still a fair number of collectibles hidden on this bridge. This article assumes you're making the attempt with every outfit at your disposal.
- On the Cherry Tree Hills side of the bridge, there's a drill point on the central stone structure dividing the two lanes. Use it to get to the top of the structure and find a The Model Citizen Super Build. Get it done for a Gold Brick and the Frank Honey collectible. (You know you wanna run around as Frank Honey.)
- Climb the stone pillar on the right side of the bridge for a Super Brick. There's one atop the left pillar, as well, but you must catapult from the top of the bridge's supports to get to it. More on that in a second.
- Run up the left side of the bridge to the first archway. On the left, built into the stone, is a bundle of blocks you can yank off to get at a Super Brick. Climb to the top of the bricks beside the enclosure to find a grapple point to the opposite side of the arch, where you'll find another Super Brick. Edge your way out of the enclosure and around to the outer wall to find a path leading to the right archway. This will get you to the top of the supports, where you'll find the Ted Baxter collectible and a flag that you can raise to conquer the district and get a Gold Brick. Woo. There's also the aforementioned catapult.
- You can also climb the inside of the right archway to find a Super Brick.
- Climb the left archway on the Festival Square side of the bridge to find a Super Brick and a teleporter. The teleporter leads to a second Super Brick. Check the outside edge of this archway to find a drill point that will (eventually) take you to the top of the supports. Up here is a pig, the Pig Cannon, the Gold Brick you get for putting said pig in said cannon, and a Free Run medallion that will create a Free Run back at the base of the support. Complete it to earn the Skier collectible and a Gold Brick. You can also slide down to the left stone pillar via a zipline to get to a Red Brick.
- Climb the right stone pillar on this side for a Super Brick.
- On the stone structure overlooking Festival Square is a Silver Statue. Blow it up for a Gold Brick. You can get dynamite from a vending machine in Mercy Hearts Hospital, on the right side of the road leading off the bridge in Festival Square. Check the second floor via the elevator in the front-left enclosure of the Hospital.
Ahhh, bridges. Aren't they just so much easier than liveable districts?