Kshitiz has been a PC gamer since he was less than 10 years old. His favorite game is CS:GO. He has played it for more than 2,300 hours.
Prebuilt gaming PCs are more affordable than ever, so don't make the mistake of thinking that you can't get a decent PC within your budget.
If you are little lazy like me, you might prefer to buy a PC rather than build one yourself. It has more advantages than you think like cheaper overall cost and warranty for all parts.
In this article, we will take a look at the best prebuilt gaming PCs under $1,000. Being a dedicated gamer, I will only include those PCs that give you the best value for your money.
Please read till the end to ensure that you don't miss out on the gaming PC that provides you the best value for your money.
1. iBUYPOWER Pro Gaming PC Element
The processor has 4 cores and 8 threads and provides great gaming performance. I know that you might not be super excited about the RX 570, but it makes a lot of sense in this budget.
It comes with Windows 10 home and sufficient storage. The only thing that bothers me is the 8 GB RAM, and I will recommend that you add more RAM after buying this PC. However, I don't blame them for not putting in more RAM because you can't expect to have 16 GB RAM in this budget.
It even comes with Wi-Fi so that you don't have to do anything and just start gaming right away. I love how they have thought of everything, which shows that they care about the buyers.
- It provides you value for your money.
- I love the case of this PC as it gives the build a premium look.
- It comes with a keyboard and a mouse, which aren't exactly premium quality but help sweeten the deal.
- iBUYPOWER is a great brand that you can rely on.
- I would have preferred a newer GPU because RX 570 is a little old at this point. Still, I am not going to doubt its performance because it is a great budget GPU.
2. HP Pavilion Gaming PC
Let us first talk about the CPU because it has 6 cores and 6 threads. In this limited budget, this allows you to favor performance and get an incredible gaming experience. The 1650 GPU is the perfect match for this CPU, and both of them will get you playable FPS on any modern game like COD Warzone or Apex Legends.
This one also comes with a mouse and keyboard, but I am not really a fan of this idea.
In case you are wondering, it has a 1-year warranty, and HP will solve your problems. So don't worry about running into any issues.
You should be ready to make upgrades because you will need to make some minor upgrades to make this PC work well in the long run. The first upgrade that you must make is to buy a hard drive. The second and final upgrade that I recommend making is adding 8 GB RAM because it is necessary to get that extra performance.
- Relatively new GPU and CPU
- Minimal setup required
- Focus on providing the most value for your money
- Reliable brand (my personal favorite)
- You will need to make upgrades sooner or later. Even if you choose not to upgrade the RAM, you will need to add a hard drive.
- I am not a fan of the case. I would prefer a case with a glass side panel over this any day of the week.
3. ASUS Strix Gaming PC
I think it is fair to compare this with the HP gaming PC that I have mentioned earlier. This one has a slightly weaker processor than the HP one. However, it comes with a better case, so it is just a matter of preference between the two.
The rest of the specs are almost identical. I would personally lean towards the HP one, and I will tell you why. In some cases, the ASUS Strix PC has issues with WiFi, drivers, and other problems.
Another reason why I recommend the HP one is because it is more than $100 cheaper than this one at the time of writing this. I don't think that Asus is offering anything that could justify the much higher price tag. Maybe, they have a better quality of components, but I am not sure.
You might be wondering why I have still included this PC then. I wanted to give you an option from all top brands and that is why this PC is here.
- Good looking case
- SSD is great for storage and speed.
- A little expensive
- Some issues can arise after booting up.
- You might need to add a hard drive later on.
4. CUK Stratos Gaming PC
It wouldn't be fair if I only included prebuilt gaming PCs with Ryzen processors. So this one is for the Intel lovers, who don't want to go over their budget. Right off the bat, the awesome case stands out. It will give your build a premium look.
This one has 16 GB RAM, which is insane at this price point. None of the other builds that I have mentioned have it. So what is the trade-off? Well, you won't be getting Windows Home with this one. Honestly, I will take this deal any day of the week.
The Intel CPU is better for gaming when compared to the other CPUs that I have mentioned in this article. It is just slightly better, so don't think that it will make much of a difference, and you might not even notice any difference.
I am not going to compare this with any of the gaming PCs mentioned above because it is clear that this one gives you the most value for your money.
The only drawback if you could call it a drawback is the lack of reviews. Still, you will be buying from Amazon, so you don't have to worry about returning the product if any issue arises.
- 16 GB RAM
- Amazing looks
- Includes a good keyboard and mouse
- No Windows 10 Home
5. Cyberpower Gaming PC (Recommended)
This is the most surprising gaming PC in this article. I was hesitant to include this because I couldn't believe that this PC was being sold at less than $1,000. You are actually getting a 1660 Super under $1,000 paired with a CPU that won't bottleneck it at all. In short, this is the best value for your money that you can get.
I am pretty sure that you can't find a better gaming PC in this price range. If you know a gaming PC that is better than this in a similar price range, feel free to reach out to me.
You can easily make upgrades to this PC when the need arises, or you can continue to play on this PC for a really long-time. I know that it is a little old, but it has quality parts that can easily allow you to play all games for the upcoming years.
The reviews are filled with praise, and people seem to appreciate this build for the value it provides. There are issues that can come up, but most of them can be solved. The company is always ready to help, but I would have been more confident if there was a warranty.
- Insane specs
- Value for money
- Future proof
- They will provide you support and sort your issues, but there is no warranty.
- The support provided by the company is not up to the mark.
- The price can go above $1,000. The price was $960 when I included this in the article.
How to Choose a Prebuilt Gaming PC?
You must keep the following things in mind while choosing the PC for you.
- Customer Support: Not all brands are equal, and you have to see if the brand you are choosing provides quality and proper customer support or not. You don't want to be stuck with a PC that doesn't work, and the brand refuses to help you.
- Specs: Obviously, you need to see if the specs are decent for the price. All of the PCs that I have listed here have decent specs, so you can go for any of them.
- Upgradability: You have to look at the motherboard and other parts to ensure that you can upgrade the PC in the future. Does it have that extra slot for more RAM? Once you have satisfactory answers, you can buy the PC.
Are you Ready to Start Gaming?
If you can get the best-prebuilt gaming PC under $1,000, which is the Cyberpower PC, just get it without a doubt. It is the best one, and you will get a great gaming experience. If it is being sold at a higher price, you could consider the other gaming PCs mentioned here.
I know that this sounds like a sponsored post, but I am not being paid anything to write this. The Cyberpower PC is just so good that I don't want you to miss out.
This is just my personal opinion based on my knowledge of computers. In the end, you have to decide which PC you want to go for. My only advice is to look at all of the options and take as much time as you need. I hope you find a great PC that fits your budget.
Good luck and happy gaming!
© 2021 Kshitiz Gaur