Hand Scanner Step - 'Game Over Man' Easter Egg in Outbreak, Exo Zombies
With all the difficult steps behind us, we need to upgrade our security clearance from a level 49 to a level 50. This will finally give us the clearance needed to call in an evacuation team. Each player in the game will need to find their respective Hand Scanner and activate it by pressing their action button. This task is easy if all the players are familiar with their Hand Scanner location.
In This Guide:
- Oz's Hand Scanner
- Kahn's Hand Scanner
- Lilith's Hand Scanner
- Decker's Hand Scanner
- Using The Hand Scanner
- Easter Egg Steps
Oz's Hand Scanner
Kahn's Hand Scanner
- In the Administration Area
- Located in the same area as the keypads used to get his Security Badge.
- In the area below the second floor keypad (keypad #4)
- The hand scanner shares a wall with the Weapon Upgrade Station and a door that leads to the Morgue.
Lilith's Hand Scanner
- Lilith's Hand Scanner is located in the Morgue.
- It can be seen on the wall when exiting the Exo Reload Room, as shown in the picture on the right.
- The computer terminal used in the black box step is near this area.
Decker's Hand Scanner
- Decker's Hand Scanner is located in the Exo Testing Area.
- On the center level of one of the stair cases that lead from the Exo Suit level to the second floor walkway.
- It is on the side of the room that you would enter if coming from the B Holding Area.
- It's against a side wall, facing towards a wall that contains a Credit Machine.
Using The Hand Scanners
To use the Hand Scanner, approach it and press your action button. Watch the green bar to the left of the hand print, it will change colors when properly selected.
- Bright Green - You have the correct scanner and have completed the previous steps correctly.
- Flashes Red - You have either attempted to use the wrong scanner, or a previous step was not completed properly.
Tip: Your characters security badge should show a level 49 clearance before trying to activate the scanner.