Outside of my day job as a project manager for a construction company, I am an avid gamer with a great passion for "Call of Duty."
Building a Zombie Shield
The Zombie Shield makes its fourth appearance in Shadows of Evils, but this time it is rocket-powered. The first Black Ops 3 Zombie map includes this popular item, but its parts are spread across the map, making it necessary to open several areas in order to acquire all the pieces.
The Shield can be built after all three parts are collected, unlike the Zombie Shield in Tranzit, it is not built one piece at a time.
There is one part in each of the possible Juggernog locations.
- Eagle Statue
Statue Part Locations
- The Statue looks like an eagle and is located in the Canal District.
- It has three possible locations: Two are inside the Hotel and the third is on the walkway leading to the Hotel.
- The Hotel can be accessed by either opening the shortcut in Beast Mode or by opening the gate that is located on the stairs in Canal District that lead to the Train.
See the pictures below for the three possible locations of this part.
Shielding Part Locations
The Shielding will be in one of three locations inside the Footlight District. It looks like the front plate of the shielding with the glass.
All three possible locations are on the same roof. It can be next to or across from the perk machine, or in the enclosure leading up to the third level.
Bottles Part Locations
The bottles are found in the Waterfront District. They look like two small propane bottles connected together.
- One possible location is in the same room as the perk machine.
- A second possible location is in the connected room.
- The third location is beside a crate between the perk room and the gate opened in Beast Mode.
This part can be difficult to spot due to its small size and ability to blend into the background. It is often easiest to walk up to these areas and see if an indicator appears on the screen instructing you to pick up a part.
Building the Zombie Shield
There are several building stations that can be used to build the Zombie Shield, I prefer the station in Canal District. This allows me to run a train and pick up shields as needed.
Once you have all three parts, approach the building station and press your action key. This will trigger a building sequence that will take a couple of seconds.
Other Useful Information
- The Zombie Shield was first introduced in Tranzit.
- The Shield also appeared in Mob of the Dead.
- This is the first shield that offers a rocket attack, but can not be placed on the ground.
- The Zombie Shield will protect your back when completing the Rituals and opening Pack-a-Punch.
Sammeh on February 27, 2018:
Thank you for all the information. Does the shield break or anything
Edward40Hands on December 31, 2017:
Great info, thanks!
DUIAN on November 15, 2015: