Outside of my day job as a project manager for a construction company, I am an avid gamer with a great passion for "Call of Duty."
The Siliquifier is the Wonder Weapon for Die Rise. It is sometimes referred to as the Slippery Gun and the Slip Gun. This weapon must be built from parts that can be found in various spots on the map. First I will discuss where the parts can be found. Then I will explain how to build the Sliquifier.
The Parts For the Siliquifier
- The Trigger
- A Bottle
- A Canister
- A Foot
There are two possible locations for the trigger piece. Both pieces can be found in the bottom two floors of the Power Building.
Trigger Location 1
The first location is in the same room that has the power switch. It is on a desk by the two elevators that hold the Perk Machines.
Trigger Location 2
If it is not in the first location, then you can find it on the bottom floor. It is in the same room as the Siliquifier Building Station. The trigger is on a countertop around the corner from the Building Station.
The bottle for the Siliquifier also has two possible locations. These locations are also both in the bottom two floors of the Power Building.
Bottle Location 1
The first bottle location is in the room that has the power switch. It is standing up on a desk directly across from the power switch.
Bottle Location 2
The second possible location is in the same room as the Siliquifier Building Station. It is to the right of the building station on the bottom shelf of a rack.
Like the bottle and the trigger, the canister has two possible locations. It can also be found on the bottom two floors of the Power Building.
Canister Location 1
The first possible location for the canister is on a desk in the first room you will enter after jumping down from the passageway leading away from the Freight Elevator.
The second possible location is in the same room as the Siliquifier Building Station. It will be directly across from the Building Station sitting on top of a barrel.
Unlike the other parts, the foot is always in the same location. It can be found on the same floor as the power switch. It is in a small alcove lying on the floor between a couch and a TV. This area is close to the top of the steps that lead to the Siliquifier Building Station.
Building the Siliquifier
The Siliquifier must be built at the correct Building Station. This Building Station is on the bottom floor of the Power Building in the room that has two elevators. It is against the wall across from the bottom of the steps and between a doorway and a rack.
Steps for Building the Siliquifier
- Pick up a part.
- Stand close to the Building Station and press your action button.
- Wait until the building sequence finishes.
- Repeat these steps until all four parts have been added.
- Stand close to the Building Station and press your action button in order to pick up the Siliquifier.
What You Need to Know
- Unlike Alcatraz, you can only pick up one part at a time.
- If you go down, your part will drop in the spot that you went down.
- If you fall off the edge or leave the game, your part will return to its original spot.
- Only one player can pick up the Siliquifier. Originally there was a glitch that allowed four players to pick it up, but the glitch was patched.
- The Siliquifier is used in the Best Die Rise Solo Strategy.