Outside of my day job as a human resource professional, I am an avid gamer with a great passion for "Call of Duty."
The Trample Steam is back in Buried, but with a change in the name. In Die Rise it was the Trampo Steam, but now when you pick it up it is spelled Trample Steam. The name appears to be the only change in this device. The parts look the same and it has the same abilities that it had in the past. You can use the Trample Steam for travel or for defense. The device should prove to be interesting on a map that doesn't have anywhere near the number of fall hazards as Die Rise.
- There are four parts
- This can be built at any Building Station
- Stand in the area of a part, an onscreen indicator should appear.
- Press your action button to pick up the part.
- Stand and face a Building Station.
- Press your action button.
- Repeat for all four parts.
- The Screen
- The Motor
- The Flag
- The Bladder
The General Store
- All parts for Building Stations are in the General Store,
- There is a front and back door.
- It is located in the center of the map.
- It is beside the Bank and in front of the Gunsmith
There are two floors in the General Store. But the majority of the parts are on the bottom floor.
The bottom floor consists of three areas
- The Main Area - the large room starting with the front door and ending at the hallway.
- The Hallway - From the back door to the main area and office.
- The Office - The only separate room on the first floor.
The screen is a rectangular frame with a heavy screen running across. It is one of the largest parts. It can be found on the top floor of the General Store. When you get to the top of the steps turn left so that you are facing the walkway. It will be leaning against the railing on your left-hand side.
The motor is the smallest component of the Trample Steam. It is white and shaped like a soda can. It is on the large shelf in the middle of the main area on the first floor. This part is at the end of the shelf that is closest to the front entrance.
This Flag does not stick out as well as the other parts. It is a small red triangle on a thin stick, like what you would expect to be on the back of a go-cart. It is also in the main area on the first floor. When you enter the front door it will be in a barrel to your right.
I have heard this part called the Bladder in Die Rise, so I will stick with that name. It looks like a bellow (like the thing used to stoke a fire). It is on the second floor sitting on a desk in a small room. When you reach the top of the steps turn left, and then take the first room on your right.
What You Should Know
- There are not many places that you can fall off the side, but flinging yourself off a high structure can still cause enough fall damage to result in the player going down.
- Because the parts are in the same area they are often swapped. This could change the location of the part.
- If a player goes down while holding a part they will drop it on the ground, unless they fall off the map. If they fall off the map the part will appear back where it started.
- The Trample Steam can fling players. A good team player will let the other players know when they place a Trample Steam in an area that could cause them harm.
- The Trample Steam is available on Borough Grief
- The Trample Steam can be built by the Giant by feeding him Candy near a Building Station.