Outside of my day job as a project manager for a construction company, I am an avid gamer with a great passion for "Call of Duty."
The Golden Spork is a melee weapon that is a one-hit kill until the end of round 34. It is only available on Alcatraz. There are several steps to completing the Golden Spork. There are some items you must collect before you are ready to start the steps. First, you must:
- Get Hell's Retriever.
- Take the plane to the Bridge.
- Get the Blundergat.
- Upgrade the Blundergat using the Acid Gat Kit.
You will need to have taken the plane and gotten Hell's Retriever before moving on to the next step. You will need the Acid Gat for a later step but should get it early when possible. The steps are:
- Electrify the spoon.
- Tomahawk the spoon.
- Stir the Bath.
- Kill Zombies in the Showers with the Acid Gat.
- Get the Golden Spork.
Electrify the Spoon
You need to find a spoon hidden behind a wall in Cell Blocks by the Warden's Office. After finding the spoon you will zap it with electricity.
- Find the Green Poster in a Cell Outside the Wardens Office.
- Throw your Hell's Retriever at the poster. The poster will disappear and in its place there will be a hole in the wall. There is a portal eye symbol visible through the hole.
- Enter Afterlife by using the electrical box by the Wardens Office.
- Take the portal next to the electrical box to go behind the cells.
- Find a spoon on the ground next to a large hole in the cement. Shoot the spoon with electricity. If you have done this correctly you should hear laughing similar to the laughing that occurred when the box left in previous maps.
- Revive yourself.
Note: The portal will not appear until you have taken the plane to the island and thrown your tomahawk through the poster.
Tomahawk the Spoon
Next, you will need to find a spoon in the Cafeteria. It can be found on a table inside the window in the back of the cafeteria.
- Go to the window in the back of the Cafeteria. Find the spoon on the table.
- Throw your Hell's Retriever at the spoon. If you have done this correctly you will hear a loud voice telling you that your time is up.
Note: If the spoon is not visible then the first step was not done correctly.
Read More From Levelskip
Stir the Bath
There are three bathtubs in the Infirmary. Two of these tubs are in the same room and the third is by itself. You will be using the tub in a room by itself for this step.
- Stand by the Bathtub.
- Press and hold down your action button.
- A spoon will appear and begin stirring the blood in the tub.
- Continue to hold down the action button until the spoon goes completely into the blood.
- Stop pressing the action button.
Kill Zombies in the Shower With the Acid Gat
This step is exactly as it sounds. Go to the Showers and kill zombies with the acid gat.
- This normally takes between one and two rounds.
- You can use the regular Acid Gat or the upgraded Acid Gat.
- When you have completed this step you will hear laughing similar to the laughing you heard when you zapped the spoon.
Note: You can do all the previous steps before you have the Acid Gat, but will not be able to complete this step without it.
Take the Golden Spork
After you have completed the previous steps you will need to go back to the Bathtub in the Infirmary that you stirred earlier.
- Move close to the Bathtub.
- Press your action button.
- A hand will appear out of the bath holding the Golden Spork.
- Pick up the spork by pressing our action button again.
The Other Players
The other three players can also get the Golden Spork. They will only need to complete three of the steps.
- Throw Hell's Retriever at the spoon in the Cafeteria.
- Stir the Bathtub.
- Pick up the Golden Spork.
Note: These players can either do these steps at the same time as the first player or anytime after that player completed the steps.
Hi on November 05, 2018:
I can't get the poster off
Yyy on February 13, 2018:
It don't work
Bill_Rye on March 12, 2017:
Some of this is wrong, you only need to hold down the "action" button until you see the spoon appear in the bathtub you do not need to continually hold it down.
Andy on January 14, 2017:
Do you get to keep the golden spork for future games, or do you have to do it every game?
Cool killer on January 13, 2017:
Yo I did this and you have to win when you win at round 900 but samatha says stuff and is makes the game over and I was so scared I had 9000 kills 700 head shots 1 downs a it work for me
Trav on June 15, 2016:
Kevin, you need to be on original settings/difficulty (if on local)
Kevin on July 15, 2015:
I can't get the poster down even after flying to the bridge
Will on July 24, 2014:
Thanks dude it actuly works
Edward D. Saterstad (author) from PA on April 08, 2014:
You have to fly to bridge at least once before you can begin the steps.
Link on April 05, 2014:
I can't get the poster down
cl on December 24, 2013:
I did this and nothing happened with the poster
Edward D. Saterstad (author) from PA on July 17, 2013:
Your welcome hi
hi on July 16, 2013:
Edward D. Saterstad (author) from PA on July 08, 2013:
The action button is X on Xbox. It should be the same button that you use to pick up weapons an open doors.
hi on July 08, 2013:
what is the action button on xbox
Evan on June 02, 2013:
Excellent! Helped a ton! Thx!