How to get the Golden Spork in Alcatraz: Mob of the Dead - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Zombies
The Golden Spork is a melee weapon that is a one hit kill until the end of round 34. It is only available on Alcatraz. There are several steps to completing the Golden Spork. There are some items you must collect before you are ready to start the steps. First you must:
- Get Hell's Retriever
- Take the plane to the Bridge.
- Get the Blundergat.
- Upgrade the Blundergat using the Acid Gat Kit.
You will need to have taken the plane and gotten Hell's Retriever before moving on to the next step. You will need the Acid Gat for a later step, but should get it early when possible. The steps are:
- Electrify the spoon
- Tomahawk the spoon
- Stir the Bath
- Kill Zombies in the Showers with the Acid Gat
- Get the Golden Spork
Electrify the spoon
- Find the Green Poster in a Cell Outside the Wardens Office.
- Throw your Hell's Retriever at the poster. The poster will disappear and in its place there will be a hole in the wall. There is a portal eye symbol visible through the hole.
- Enter Afterlife by using the electrical box by the Wardens Office.
- Take the portal next to the electrical box to go behind the cells.
- Find a spoon on the ground next to a large hole in the cement. Shoot the spoon with electricity. If you have done this correctly you should hear laughing similar to the laughing that occurred when the box left in previous maps.
- Revive yourself.
Note: The portal will not appear until you have taken the plane to the island and thrown your tomahawk through the poster.
Tomahawk the Spoon
Next you will need to find a spoon in the Cafeteria. It can be found .a table inside the window in the back of the cafeteria.
- Go to the window in the back of the Cafeteria. Find the spoon on the table.
- Throw your Hell's Retriever at the spoon. If you have done this correctly you will hear a loud voice telling you that your time is up.
Note: If the spoon is not visible then the first step was not done correctly.
Stir the bath
There are three bath tubs in the Infirmary. Two of these tubs are in the same room and the third is by itself. You will be using the tub in a room by itself for this step.
- Stand by the Bathtub.
- Press and hold down your action button.
- A spoon will appear and begin stirring the blood in the tub.
- Continue to hold down the action button until the spoon goes completely into the blood.
- Stop pressing the action button.
Kill Zombies in the Shower with the Acid Gat
This step is exactly as it sounds. Go to the Showers and kill zombies with the acid gat.
- This normally takes between one and two rounds.
- You can use the regular Acid Gat, or the upgraded Acid Gat.
- When you have completed this step you will hear laughing similar to the laughing you heard when you zapped the spoon.
Note: You can do all the previous steps before you have the Acid Gat, but will not be able to complete this step without it.
Take the Golden Spork
After you have completed the previous steps you will need to go back to the bath tub in the Infirmary that you stirred earlier.
- Move close to the Bath Tub.
- Press your action button.
- A hand will appear out of the bath holding the Golden Spork.
- Pick up the spork by pressing our action button again.
The other players
The other three players can also get the Golden Spork. They will only need to complete three of the steps.
Steps for other Players:
- Throw Hell's Retriever at the spoon in the Cafeteria.
- Stir the Bath Tub.
- Pick up the Golden Spork
Note: These players can either do these steps at the same time as the first player, or anytime after that player completed the steps.
More by this Author
Step by step instructions on how to upgrade the Staff of Lighting in Origins. This guide includes the Piano Step, the Electrical Box Step, and the locations of the Electrical Boxes with pictures.
Step by step instructions for completing the 'Little Lost Girl' Easter Egg in Origins. This guide details the steps
Step by step instructions on how to upgrade the Staff of Ice in Origins. This guide includes the code to the memory game, locations of the tombstones, and pictures that help illustrate the steps.