Outside of my day job as a project manager for a construction company, I am an avid gamer with a great passion for "Call of Duty."
Finding the Switch
Finding the switch can be one of the more difficult steps in the Richtofen side of the Buried Easter Egg, Mined Games. The switch is on a body of one of the four players in the future. To find it you must travel to round infinity.
Needed to Complete This Step:
Steps for Attaching the Switch:
- Go To Round Infinity.
- Find The Switch On a Body.
- Add The Switch to the Guillotine.
Go to Round Infinity
Before you can attempt this step you must first have charged the Wisp. If the Wisp was properly charged there should be five small white orbs floating around the crystal on the back of the Guillotine.
You will need to use the Time Bomb in order to travel to round infinity. All four players will need to be around the Guillotine in order to travel through time. See the embedded video for an example.
Finding the bodies can take more than one attempt. If you need to get max ammo, you can create one by giving the Giant Candy by the dollar sign Power-Up in the Bank. See the embedded video for an example.
Steps for Going to Round Infinity
- Place the Time Bomb on the Guillotine.
- All four players will need to arrange themselves around the Guillotine.
- Activate The Time Bomb.
Find the Switch onaA Body
When you have entered round infinity the screen will turn black and white. You will also see the infinity symbol in the bottom left-hand corner of your heads-up display. You will want to hurry because you only have a short amount of time before you return.
You can not kill zombies on round infinity, so don't waste your time trying to shoot them. Instead, just run from them. Don't bother reviving downed players. You will be brought back to the current round before they bleed out. They will not lose any perks, but this will count as a down.
You must find your own downed bodies and search them for the lever. The downed bodies can be in various positions on the map. I have a list below of the possible places you can find your body. This is not the complete list, but just the locations I have found, or have been told about. I split the possible locations into to lists:
- Confirmed: I have seen them myself.
- Unconfirmed: I have been told about the locations.
I will continue to update the list as I discover new locations. I will also add pictures of all locations that I find myself.
Possible Locations of Your Bodies
- Against The Barn, in the same area as the Navcard Table Parts
- Outside of the Candy Store by the back door
- Against the Bank, between the Bank and Barn
- Between the General Store and the original Mystery Box location
- By the Church Crystal Orb
- By the Church Building Station
- Walkway between the Candy Store and General Store
- By the large rock between the Candy Store and Haunted Mansion
- In front of the Gunsmith, to the left of the door.
- By The Guillotine
- In Front of the Jail Cell, by the first door broken by The Giant
Picking Up the Switch
When you find a body approach it and press your action button. A progress bar will appear, it will indicate that you are searching. It will then say either nothing was found, or a switch was found.
Attach The Switch
The last step is to attach the switch. The switch will go onto the Guillotine. You can not add the switch while you are in round infinity.
- Approach The Guillotine
- Press and hold your action button. A progress bar will appear.
- Decode The Cypher (Easter Egg Step)
- Sharpshooter in Buried (Easter Egg Step)
- Mined Games, Maxis Easter Egg in Buried
- Mob of The Dead, Alcatraz Easter Egg
Thegoldenaxe115 on September 16, 2017:
Thanks this really helped!
erekevan on October 04, 2013:
we are 3 players but we couldn't travel to round inf.