How Does PvP Work in Order and Chaos Online
PvP sometimes feels fruitless. The rating system does not always assure that you will battle players of a similar ranking. Some high eq level players tank their rankings to help friends.
Of course, they don't tell you how. It's actually easier than most of us realize. Let's talk about what PvP is, then we can discuss how to get epic PvP gear. It can all be done without spending your whole paycheck. Yes, it's possible, so don't let the haters make you give up hope.
To play PvP you must be level 70. To enter the arena, click the green box at the top of the screen. It is labeled League and is next to Guild.
Currently, there are three PvP fields:
Order And Chaos Battlefield And Arena
What's q2s, q4s and qbg?
There are some phrases you will see in global chat over and over. It can almost seem like a foreign language. Here are the most common.
- Q2s / qr2s or que 2s / que r2s - this is what a player says when they want others to play 2v2 arena. This arena is one team of two fighting another team of two. The "R" means random. With out the "R" it means they want you to pick a team in advance. A win in this arena is 100 honor points, and a lose is 20.
- Qr4s and que 4s is the same, only there are 4 players on each team, and you get roughly double honor points per win. That is 200 a win and 40 a loss.
- BG stands for battle ground. It's four people per team. It's a game of capture the flag. Once the flag is picked up, the bridge to your base vanishes. Someone must flip the switch, which brings the bridge back. Then the flag can be delivered home. A win is 300 honor points in battlefield.
S3 Video Guide
What Is Rank?
Rank is how you are scored against other players. Rank is only important when buying season 3 gear. Season 3 gear is also referred to as s3. I'm sure you have heard players talking about those dang S3's. They are talking about the guys and gals who have high ranking and are wearing season 3 gear.
These are the people who beat down undergeared players every time. S3 gear has more resilience and better stats. The only way to build your rank is to win in the arena. But you must have ranking to buy season three gear. This is not a catch 22 because there are other seasons resilience gear that you can get without ranking.
You need to collect previous season gear to add resilience and get experience so that you can win more often the arena. Then you can build rank and get your own S3.
What Is PvP Gear And What Is Resilience?
PvP gear is special gear that you need to win in the arena. PvP gear has more stamina, which raises your health points. It also gives you a special stat called resilience. This stat doesn't do you any good outside of the arena. It's one of those things that got nerffed.
However, it's vital in the arena. Resilience reduces the damage you take from other players in the arena. The less damage you take, the more time you have to use your skills. This will increase your wins. Once you have enough resilience and skill, then you can begin to build your rank for S3 gear.
Dungeon gear is called Tier (1, 2, 3), but PvP gear is called Season (1 1.5, 2, 2.5 3). By obtaining Season 1.5 and above, you can add stamina and resilience so you can win in the arena.
S3 Gear At A Glance
Learn To Exchange Your Honor Points
- How To Trade Honor Points For Arena Points
To get powerful, epic PvP gear you must learn to obtain PvP gear. In OAC, you begin by trading the honor points for arena points. Then you can buy S2, resilience gear to become stronger in the arena.
How Do You Get PvP Gear?
Getting PvP gear is easier than it seems.
- Earn honor points when you play in the arena.
- You can trade these points for arena points. You get 1,500 arena points for 500 honor points.
- Every time you cap you get 1,500 honor points. That means 4,500 arena points each time you cap.
That means you can have your first PvP epic in four days without spending money. On tabs.
Speaking of tabs:
- If you have arena tabs, you can reset your honor and get it even sooner.
- Every time you cap you get a chest with a reward that might have one of the many PvP tabs.
- You can get them in the daily lotto, by winning an event or tournament, on the black market, or in the hourly chest.
- If you want to buy them in the nick shop, for real money, you can.
When you buy PvP gear, always buy two S2 set pieces first, not including the boots. At two pieces you get a +150 resilience set bonus. Then you can add other PvP gear as needed. Keep trading honor points for arena points, or get the set pieces that drop in dungeons (2.5), until you are strong enough to build your rank. Then begin working on rank and save your honor points for your S3 gear.
Order and Chaos online PvP can be lots of fun once you begin gathering your resilience set.
© 2014 Jade Griffin