How Does PvP Work In Order and Chaos Online
PVP has changed a lot since the olden days of OAC. There are some things that never change.
- PvP sometimes feels fruitless. The rating system does not always assure that you will battle players of a similar ranking. Some high eq level players tank their rankings to help friends.
- The rating system does not always assure that you will battle players of a similar ranking. Some high eq level players tank their rankings to help friends.
- Some high gs level players tank their rankings to help friends.
- You must be level 75 to play in the arena.
Of course, they don't tell you how. It's actually easier than most of us realize. Let's talk about what PvP is, then we can discuss how to get epic PvP gear. It can all be done without spending your whole paycheck. Yes, it's possible, so don't let the haters make you give up hope.
If you are pro P2W then go ahead and spend all you would like. Get the best gems and stock up on removal pliers and drilling cones.
To enter the arena, click the green box at the top of the screen. It is labeled League and is next to Guild.
Currently, there are three PvP fields:
8v8 used to be coming soon, but there is no news as to when or if that will ever be possible.
How Do You Get PvP Gear?
Getting PvP gear is easier than it seems.
- Earn honor points when you play in the arena.
- You can trade these points for arena points. You get 1,500 arena points for 500 honor points.
- Every time you cap you get 1,500 honor points. That means 4,500 arena points each time you cap.
That means you can have your first PvP epic in four days without spending money. On tabs.
Speaking of tabs:
- If you have arena tabs, you can reset your honor and get it even sooner.
- Every time you cap you get a chest with a reward that might have one of the many PvP tabs.
- You can get them in the daily lotto, by winning an event or tournament, on the black market, or in the hourly chest.
- If you want to buy them in the nick shop, for real money, you can.
To become an End Game PVP player you want to obtain full Purple S4, which obtains special set bonuses. The blue sets do not have set bonuses in the form of gear masteries. As far as accessories, the S4 trinkets are the only ones that have a gear mastery.
Order and Chaos online PvP can be lots of fun once you begin gathering your resilience set.
Order And Chaos Battlefield And Arena
What's Q2s, Q4s and Qbg?
Players use a variety of abbreviations to express what type of PVP they are interested in. Here are some of the most common terms.
- Q2s / qr2s or que 2s / que r2s - This is what a player says when they want others to play 2v2 arena. This arena is one team of two fighting another team of two. The "R" means random. With out the "R" it means they want you to pick a team in advance. A win in this arena is 100 honor points, and a loss is 20.
- Qr4s and que 4s - These arenas look just like the ones in 2s, only there are 4 players on each team, and you get roughly double honor points per win. That is 200 a win and 40 a loss.
- BG stands for the battle ground. It's four people per team. It's a game of capture the flag. Once the flag is picked up, the bridge to your base vanishes. Someone must flip the switch, which brings the bridge back. Then the flag can be delivered home. A win is 300 honor points in battlefield.
S3 Video Guide
What Is Rank?
To get the blue and purple s4 you must achieve the ranking for each piece. Every player has their own rank. This number is how the leaderboards are scored. You can use look in the PVP menus under leagues to see other players rankings.
PVP ranking has no impact outside of PVP, and is not related to dungeons. Getting good PVP gear may be helpful at Mangler and in dungeons, so it is worth the effort.
S4 is the best type of gear in the game atm. It was released around the 2017 anniversary. S4 purples are the best, with blues being second best. This gear has higher armor, better stats and a higher amount of resilience.
Unless you pay someone to carry you, it is likely that you will need to use S3.5 until you can get the rank for the good stuff. Most classes should always start with the chest. The S 3.5 blues are found in Glory Plaza, just behind and up the hill from the S4.
S3 has been removed from the game. But, S2.5 there. I don't recommend using anything before the S3.5. There are only a few circumstances where the s2.5 trinket might be useful, but if you have a t5 + or better trinket then don't gear down for the trinket.
What Is PvP Gear And What Is Resilience?
PVP gear usually has more stamina, armor and ressiliance than other types of gear. WIn matches in arena to earn this gear. Resilience is a special stat that only takes effect in PVP. Resilience reduces the damage you take from other players in the arena. The less damage you take, the more time you have to use your skills. This will increase your wins. Once you have enough resilience and skill, then you can begin to build your rank for S4 gear.
Dungeon gear is called Tier (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on) but PvP gear is called Season (1 1.5, 2, 2.5 3, 3.5, 4 blues, 4 purples). By obtaining Season 3.5 and above, you can add stamina and resilience so you can win in the arena.
S4 Gear At A Glance
Learn To Exchange Your Honor Points
- How To Trade Honor Points For Arena Points
To get powerful, epic PvP gear you must learn to obtain PvP gear. In OAC, you begin by trading the honor points for arena points. Then you can buy S2, resilience gear to become stronger in the arena.
© 2014 Jade Griffin