Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
If you want to become the most brilliant Alchemist in Ragnarok Online, then you must learn all the skills available to your job class. Do you enjoy deconstructing things down to their minute components and creating new principles and inventions? Do you have the passion to learn and discover new things in the field of science and alchemy? Do you want to fight and maintain the state of equilibrium of the world by applying all of your knowledge and understanding? Well, whatever the reason, you'll be needing all the help you can get.
What Is the Alchemist Platinum Skill?
There is only one available platinum skill for the Alchemist job class: Bioethics. As an Alchemist, you have to learn all the necessary skills that can assist you in your adventure, and platinum skills are no exception! They are simplistic and not that powerful, but they sure can be helpful and useful in the long run.
This guide will help you master Bioethics. Read on and blaze the trail to becoming a genius Alchemist in Ragnarok Online!
How to Complete the Bioethics Quest
This quest has no Job Level requirement.
1. Talk to the Rekenber Guard who is inside the Rekenber Corporation in Lighthalzen (coordinates: lhz_in01 46,125). The Rekenber Corporation is located on the center of the northwest quadrant of Lighthelzen. You will find the Rekenber Guard standing near a portal at the end of the hall to the left.
2. In order to gain access to the portal, you will need to equip the following items while talking to the Rekenber Guard:
- Geek Glasses x1
- Grampa Beard x1
- Lighthalzen can be accessed by talking an airship ride from Izlude to Yuno and then from Yuno to Lighthalzen. Each airship ride costs 1,200 zeny.
- The Geek Glasses and Grampa Beard can be purchased from the Eyewear Merchant who can be found inside the shop near the center of Lighthalzen.
3. Once you’re inside the restricted room, talk to Kellasus until he tells you not to come back.
4. Talk to Skrajiad who’s inside the same room and let him finish talking.
5. Talk to Keshibien who’s inside the same room and let him finish talking.
6. Talk to Broncher who’s inside the Hotel near the center of Lighthalzen (coordinates: lhz_in02 278,273) until he ends the conversation.
7. Go back to Kellasus and answer his questions about biotechnology.
Kellasus: Questions and Answers
1. What is the skill that lets homunculus stay in a passive state?
2. What do you need in order to summon or create a homunculus?
3. What skill allows you to revive a homunculus?
8. Talk to Koring who’s inside the house on the northeast side of Lighthalzen. As it turns out, he is Kellasus’ son.
9. Return to Kellasus and talk to him until he teaches you the platinum skill—Bioethics!
Skill Description: Bioethics
Bioethics is a passive skill that unlocks the Homunculus Skill Tree and allows you to use the skills. The skills that are part of the Homunculus Skill Tree are: Call Homunculus, Homunculus Resurrection, and Vaporize.
- You can only vaporize a Homunculus if its HP is more than 80%.
- You need an Embryo in order to use Call Homunculus.
- You can create an Embryo by using the Pharmacy (Prepare Potion) skill with a Potion Creation Guide, a medicine bowl, a Seed of Life, a Morning Dew of Yggdrasil, and a Separation Tube.