Do You Want to Be a Ragnarok Online Archer?
Going on a big adventure in Rune Midgard as an Archer? Planning to take the long-ranged path and shoot down monsters with arrows to save the world? Do you want to become the most proficient and efficient Archer in Ragnarok Online? Well, you'll need all the help you can get.
If you're an Archer, then you need to learn all the skills available as fast as you can. Platinum skills are no exception! They are quite simple and not that strong, but they sure are helpful and useful in the long run.
Archer Platinum Skills
There are two platinum skills available for the Archer class:
- Arrow Crafting
- Charge Arrow
This guide will help you learn both of them. Read on and pave the way to becoming a keen and skillful Archer in Ragnarok Online.
1. How to Learn the Arrow Crafting Skill
Your Job Level as an Archer should be 30 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Hunter or Bard/Dancer.
1. Talk to Roberto, who is near the center of the Morroc Ruin (coordinates: moc_ruins 118,99). Morroc Ruin is located one map northwest of Morroc.
2. Roberto will require you to provide the following items:
- Red Potion x1
- Mushroom Spore x7
- Trunk x13
- Resin x20
- Pointed Scale x41
3. After you collect the needed items and give them to Roberto, he will teach you the platinum skill—Arrow Crafting!
Arrow Crafting is an active skill that lets you create arrows from an item. The amount and type of arrows created depend on the kind of item used to create them. Note that this skill cannot be used if your weight is 50% or above.
2. How to Learn the Charge Arrow Skill
Your Job Level as an Archer should be 35 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Hunter or Bard/Dancer.
1. Talk to Jason, who is located southwest of Payon (coordinates: payon 103,63). He is standing right next to a tree on the path going to a bridge in western Payon.
2. Jason will require you to provide the following items:
- Emerald x2
- Yoyo Tail x3
- Tentacle x10
- Bill of Birds x10
- Banana Juice x36
3. After you collect the needed items and give them to Jason, he will teach you the platinum skill—Charge Arrow!
Charge Arrow is an active skill that enables you to perform a ranged attack that deals 150% ATK. This skill also knocks back the target by six cells. Only one arrow is consumed by this skill.