Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
How to Complete the Assassin Job Change Quest
Whether you're playing as a Thief or an Assassin, it's obvious that you’re eager to step up your adventure in Ragnarok Online. Assassins have full mastery of the killing arts. They’re extremely agile and deadly. In fact, they’ve assimilated with the shadows so much that they’re practically like shadows themselves. Once you become an assassin, you’ll learn all the enigmatic secrets of living life in the shadows.
Now that you’re on your way to becoming an Assassin, there’s only one task left for you to complete and that’s passing the Assassin Job Change Quest! Don’t fret about it because this guide will help you successfully pass the trial and finally become the Assassin of your dreams.
Step 1: Register for the Assassin Job Change Quest
Before you take the quest, keep in mind that your Job Level as a Thief should be 40 or above.
To begin, simply talk to the Guildsman who’s inside the Assassin’s Guild on Morroc Field 16 (coordinates: in_moc_16 19,33). Morroc Field is situated two maps south and 2 maps east from Morroc. The Assassin’s Guild is on the farthest north side of the center island of Morroc Field 16.
After talking to the Guildsman, he’ll warp you to the location of Assassin Kai.
Step 2: Take the First Test (Assassin Quiz)
Assassin Kai will be your guide for the first test. When you talk to him, he will shift his position. After he does so, talk to him again and he’ll warp you to the next room, which will be the area for your first test.
Once you get to the testing room, search for the invisible NPC. You’ll know you’ve found the invisible NPC once you see a chat bubble. Talk to the invisible NPC and it will ask you to take the Assassin Quiz.
There is a total of three sets of questionnaires for this test. All you need to answer is one set, which is picked randomly. Answer nine out of the ten questions correctly and you’ll pass the test.
1st Set of Questions and Answers
1. Which skill is not a requirement for Grimtooth?
Left Hand Master Lv. 2
2. What element does Enchant Poison imbue your weapon?
3. How much attack bonus does Left Hand Mastery Lv. 4 give?
4. What item does Venom Dust consume when you use it?
5. What new skill can be learned once you level-up Enchant Poison to level 5?
6. Which skill allows you to walk around unseen?
7. What item is needed to cast Venom Dust?
8. Which monster card increases intelligence?
Elder Willow Card
9. How much SP does Double Attack consume?
10. Which katar is the best to use in the Byalan Dungeon?
Katar of Piercing Wind
2nd Set of Questions and Answers
1. Which monster drops a slotted Katar?
2. Which card can be compounded into a Jur?
3. Which class can forge weapons?
4. Which weapon is not a Katar-class weapon?
5. What monster attribute is prevalent in Byalan Dungeon?
6. Which monster cannot be tamed into a Cute Pet?
7. Which monster is weakest to fire?
8. Which Katar is non-elemental?
9. Which monster is different from the others?
10. Which monster is a non-undead?
Read More From Levelskip
3rd Set of Questions and Answers
1. How much flee does Improve Dodge Lv. 10 add?
2. Which monsters can detect hidden players?
3. Which set of weapons can an Assassin use?
Damascus and Stiletto
4. Which town can you become a Thief?
5. Which card doesn’t affect agility?
6. What makes an Assassin special?
Excellent Dodging Ability
7. At Job Level 50, how many agility bonus points does an Assassin have?
8. Which equipment cannot be equipped by an Assassin?
9. What mushrooms must be stolen in order to become a Thief?
“Orange Net Mushrooms” and “Orange Gooey Mushrooms”
10. Which monster card is not useful for an Assassin?
Elder Willow Card
Once you have passed this test, you can proceed in taking the second test.
Step 3: Take the Second Test (Combat Trial)
Barcardi will be facilitating the second test. Enter her chat room to take the test.
The second test is divided into three tasks.The tasks are as follows:
- 1st Task: Kill monsters with the name “Job Change Target.”
- 2nd Task: Kill monsters with the right names. The monsters include three porings, one drops, one lunatic, and one poporing.
- 3rd Task: Sneak past a room full of monsters.
For the 1st and 2nd task, all you have to do is kill the designated monsters. Be careful in checking out their names. One wrong move and you’ll fail the test. On the other hand, the 3rd task requires you to just escape. You don’t have to kill any monsters for this task. You only have to escape. Be sure to make good use of your “Hide” skill.
The time limit is three minutes for each task. Once you’re done with this task, you can proceed in taking the third test.
Step 4: Take the Third Test (Navigating the Assassin’s Guild)
The third test is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is navigate your way through a maze-like room with invisible walls. Once you’re at the end of the maze, you can talk to the Guild Master. He will conduct your interview. Answer as you see fit. There are no wrong answers.
After the interview, he will give you a weapon depending on your Job Level as a reward for your efforts. He will also give you a Necklace of Oblivion, which you’ll need to finally become an Assassin.
Step 5: Become an Assassin
Now that you’ve passed all the tests, you’ve successfully completed the Assassin Job Change Quest. Go back to the Guildsman and show him your Necklace of Oblivion. He will promote you to an Assassin.
Congratulations, you are now an Assassin!