Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
If you want to become the most adept Bard in Ragnarok Online, then it’s a given that you must learn all the skills available to your job class. Do you like performing musical poems and songs in order to increase the morale of your teammates? Do you wish to defeat foes using your destructive voice? Do you want to bring peace to the world through the art of singing? Well, whatever the reason, you'll be needing all the help you can get.
Mastering Pang Voice
As a Bard, you have to learn all the necessary skills that can assist you in your adventure. Platinum skills are no exception! They are simplistic and not that powerful, but they sure can be helpful and useful in the long run. There is only one available platinum skill for the Bard job class: Pang Voice.
This guide will help you master it. Read on and blaze the trail to becoming a skillful Bard in Ragnarok Online!
Your Job Level as a Bard should be 40 or above.
1. Talk to the Young Man who is standing near the east side of the bridge leading to the Prontera Castle in Prontera (coordinates: prontera 174,328). While talking to him, choose the conversation option “take it easy” and offer him a drink.
Note: In order to obtain the drink to offer the Young Man, proceed to the Bar situated in the northeast corner of Morroc and buy a Tropical Sograt from the Bartender. Each Tropical Sograt costs 1,000 zeny. You only need to buy one.
2. Go to the farthest south corner of Geffen and talk to Minty Errende (coordinates: Geffen 132,38). In your conversation with him, choose “who are you?,” then “play a song,” and finally select “an upbeat song.” Repeat until he sings At One, I Fall in Love. For some reason, he will forget the words for the 8th love. He will then ask you to search for the missing lyrics by hinting about Gunther Doubleharmony.
3. Talk to Gunther Doubleharmony who is located close to the upgrade shop near the center of Payon (coordinates: payon 181,172). Ask him about the missing lyrics and input -At One, I Fall in Love- and -Minty Errende- in the succeeding “fill in the black” forms. Keep in mind that the inputs you are going to type are case-sensitive.
4. Return to Minty Errende and he’ll suspect that the lyrics were changed. Simply input -Kino Kitty- in the succeeding form, and Minty Errende will then ask you to visit Kino Kitty.
5. Talk to Kino Kitty who is situated in Morroc (coordinates: morroc 134,111). Choose “I’m sorry for interrupting you” and “I’m looking for Kino Kitty” in the ensuing conversation. He will then tell you something about a Book Store in Yuno.
6. Go back to Minty Errende before going to the Book Store in Yuno. The Bookstore in Yuno is situated on the southeast quadrant of the town.
7. Show Sketzi Bundin who is inside the Book Store in Yuno the Seal of Friendship on your left hand. He will then allow you to browse through the books in the store. Click on the old book at the corner of the store until you obtain the missing lyrics.
8. Now that you have the lyrics, go back to Errende and he will award you with some EXP.
9. After your quest with Errende, go to the Bar in Morroc and talk to the Spiteful-Looking Bard. He will recognize you as a friend of Errende and ask you to bring him 5 Yhelle’s Eggs.
10. Make your way to Niflheim and look for Yhelle. There are five possible spots that Yhelle could occupy. Here they are the coordinates as follows:
- Niflheim 239,70
- Niflheim 185,205
- Niflheim 85,203
- Niflheim 149,81
- Niflheim 209,144
You need to keep track of Yhelle until it gives you 5 Eggs. 5 Eggs is the maximum Yhelle can give so be careful of them.
11. Once you have obtained 5 Eggs from Yhelle, return to the Spiteful-Looking Bard and he will teach you the platinum skill—Pang Voice!
Note: If for some reason you lost some eggs, you can give the Spiteful-Looking Bard a Munak Doll as an alternative.
Pang Voice is an active skill that allows you to scream at a single target. The scream inflicts the “Confusion” status ailment on the target. This skill costs 20 SP and lasts for 17 seconds. Also, it doesn’t work on Boss monsters.