Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
From a Merchant to a Blacksmith, it looks like you’re really intent on making the most out of your grand adventure in Rune Midgard! Is it because you want to forge your skills and abilities even more? Is it because you want your fiery passion and metallic determination to be known to everyone? Do you want to become the toughest expert Blacksmith in Ragnarok Online? Well, you'll need all the help you can get.
Now that you’re a Blacksmith, you have to learn the necessary skills that can assist you in your adventure. Platinum skills are no exception! They are quite simple and not that strong, but they sure can be helpful and useful in the long run.
Blacksmith Platinum Skills
There are two available platinum skills for the Blacksmith class:
- Unfair Trick
This guide will help you master both. Read on and blaze the trail to becoming a rough-and-tumble Blacksmith in Ragnarok Online!
How to Learn the Greed Skill
This quest has no Job Level requirement.
- Talk to Goodday, who is standing just outside the Blacksmith Guild in Geffen (coordinates: geffen 172,52). The Blacksmith Guild is situated in the farthest southeast corner of Geffen.
- Goodday will require you to carry so much stuff that your weight limit is above 90% and you can’t carry an additional 500 more weight.
- After you meet Goodday’s requirement, he will teach you the platinum skill—Greed!
Greed is an active skill that enables you to pick up all items within 5x5 cells around you. Note that this skill cannot be used in towns, PvP maps, and War of Emperium castles.
How to Learn the Unfair Trick Skill
Your Job Level as a Blacksmith should be 30 or above.
1. Talk to Akki, who is standing just outside the Blacksmith Guild in a house in Geffen (coordinates: Geffen 178,72). The Blacksmith Guild is situated in the farthest southeast corner of Geffen.
2. Akki will require you to gather the following items:
- Detrimindexta x1
- Iron Hammer x2
- Steel x2
- Coal x8
3. Additionally, Akki will ask you to pay 500z.
4. After you gather the needed items, procure 500z, and give everything to Akki, she will teach you the platinum skill—Unfair Trick!
Unfair Trick is a passive skill that permanently reduces the zeny cost of the Mammonite skill by 10%.