Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
How to Complete the Dancer Job Change Quest
Are you ready to step up your adventure in Ragnarok Online by changing your job class from an Archer to a Dancer? Dancers are the passionate prima donnas of Rune-Midgarts. This female-only job class sings melodious tunes and performs breathtaking dance numbers in order to fill the air with tranquility and peace. With the power of their voices and sophisticated dance movements, they can dish out brilliant damage against foes and provide incomparable support to allies.
One should never underestimate a Dancer because one slight movement could make or break everything. Once you become a Dancer, you’ll enter a world that swirls with all the nuances of music and dancing.
Now that you’re on your way to becoming an Dancer, there’s only one task left for you to complete and that’s passing the Dancer Job Change Quest! Don’t fret about it because this guide will help you successfully pass the trial and finally become the Dancer of your dreams.
Step 1: Register for the Dancer Job Change Quest
Before you take the quest, keep in mind that your Job Level as an Archer should be 40 or above.
To begin, simply ask Bor Robin, who is located near the center of Comodo (coordinates: comodo 193,151), to warp you to the theater where the Dancer Job Change Quest will take place.
Next, talk to Aire, who is near the stage (coordinates: job_duncer 43,93), and apply to become a Dancer. She will ask you to bring one of the following sets of items and zeny as part of the registration process:
- 10,000 Zeny
- Shoes x1
- Jellopy x3
- Red Potion x5
- Sticky Mucus x20
- 10,000 Zeny
- Boots x1
- Earthworm Peeling x5
- Sandals x1
- Clam Shell x2
- Yellow Potion x5
- Black Hair x10
- Jellopy x20
Once you have gathered the required items, Aire will guide you towards the person who will handle your tests to become a Dancer.
Step 2: Take the First Test (Knowledge Test)
Bijou will be facilitating the whole Dancer Job Change Quest. She is located at the side of the stage opposite the position of Aire (coordinates: job_duncer 95,93).
For the first test, Aire will be giving you a Knowledge Test. All you have to do is answer eight (8) out of ten (10) questions correctly for your first take of the test. If you fail, you will only need to answer seven (7) out of ten (10) questions correctly for your retakes. There are two possible sets of questions, and you only need to complete one set in order to pass the test.
1st Set of Questions and Answers
1. What effect does the skill “Classical Pluck/Loki’s Veil” provide?
Makes Magic and Skills Unusable
2. After performing an Ensemble skill with a partner, what should you never do?
Telling the Other that they did an Insufficient Job
3. When a partner makes an incorrect dance movement, what should you do?
Point Out the Mistake
4. What is the name of the village where you can transition from an Archer to a Dancer?
5. How many caves are directly adjacent to Comodo?
6. Which of the following monsters cannot be tamed?
7. Who is the best Dancer?
8. What is one of the main attractions of Comodo?
9. What is my name?
10. What effect does the skill “Lullaby” provide?
Gives Enemies the “Sleep” Status in a 9x9 Area
2nd Set of Questions and Answers
1. What effect does the skill “Dancing Lessons” provide?
It Increases the Damage of Whip-type Attacks
2. What dance relies on the loud sounds produced by special shoes?
3. What can a Dancer not do?
Use a Two-Handed Sword
4. Which town do Dancers stay the most?
5. Who is the person that can perform the most beautiful dances?
6. What makes a dancer special from the rest of the jobs?
7. What is the name of the Casino manager?
8. Which item can a Dancer not equip?
9. Do you think this test is boring?
Give Me More Questions
10. How many lighthouses does Comodo have?
Step 3: Take the Second Test (Dancing Test)
For the second test, Bijou is finally going to give you a Dancing Test! In this test, you will need to show Bijou that you have what it takes to become a Dancer. She will warp you to testing area where you will be able to show off your skills.
Once you’re on the stage, all you have to do is follow the instructions carefully. Dance steps will be announced loud and clear. Here are the patterns that you will have to do:
- Stay in the Center
- Use Improve Concentration
- Stay in the Right
- Left, Center, Right, Up
- Left, Center, Down, Up
- Left, Center, Down, Up
- Kill the Monster with Arrow Shower
Do as you are told and move towards the Dance Squares you are directed to. This Dancing Test will last for one (1) minute.
After you successfully pass this test, return to Bijou and talk to her about your achievement.
Step 4: Become a Dancer
Now that you’ve passed all the tests, Bijou will officially accept you as a Dancer. If your Job Level as an Archer was 50, she will give you a Whip  as a gift. Otherwise, she will give you a Rope  as a gift.
Congratulations, you are now a Dancer!