Ragnarok Online: Knight Platinum Skill Quest Guide
From a swordsman to a knight, it looks like you’re really intent on making the most out of your grand adventure in Rune Midgard! Is it because you want to become stronger? Is it because you want to reach the pinnacle of success in the way of the sword and spear? Do you want to become the most honorable and valorous knight in Ragnarok Online? Well, you'll be needing all the help you can get.
Now that you’re a knight, you have to learn all the necessary skills that can assist you in your adventure. Platinum skills are no exception! They are quite simple and not that strong, but they sure can be helpful and useful in the long run. There is only one available platinum skill for the knight class, namely Charge Attack.
This guide will help you master it. Read on and blaze the trail to becoming a knight like no other in Ragnarok Online!
Knight Platinum Skill
Requirement: Your Job Level as a Knight should be 40 or above.
1. Talk to Essofeit who is inside the Knight’s Guild in Prontera (coordinates: prt_in 85,99). The Knight’s Guild is located at the farthest northwest corner of Prontera. Essofeit can be found standing near the counter.
2. After talking to him, Essofeit will ask you to observe the other knights training outside.
3. Go outside of the Knight’s Guild, move a bit towards the right of the guild, and locate the training knights.
4. Click the invisible NPC right beside the Grand Master. Alternatively, you can just walk around the Grand Master in order to automatically initiate an NPC conversation.
5. Talk to the Grand Master who is right beside the invisible NPC.
6. After talking to the Grand Master, talk to the three knights adjacent to him in the following order:
- Zabi (coordinates: prontera 78, 354)
- Gon (coordiantes: prontera 73, 357)
- Jiya (coordinates: prontera 78, 357)
7. Return to the Knight’s Guild and talk to Essofeit.
8. Go outside and talk to Gatack who’s standing right next to a tree. He is not so far from the Grand Master and the three knights.
9. Gatack will require you to gather the following items:
- Witherless Rose x3
- Candy Cane x5
10. After gathering the needed items and giving them to Essofeit, he will teach you the platinum skill—Charge Attack!
Skill Description: Charge Attack is an offensive skill that deals ranged damage to a single enemy. The damage dealt by this skill depends on the distance of the target from you. The farther the target is, the more damage is dealt. Consequently, the farther the enemy is, the longer the cast time is as well.