"Ragnarok Online": Merchant Platinum Skills Quest Guide
Are you going on a big adventure in Rune Midgard as a Merchant? Are you planning on making money and taking down monsters to save the world? Do you want to become the richest Merchant in Ragnarok Online? Well, you'll need all the help you can get to achieve those goals.
If you're a Merchant, then you need to learn all the skills available as fast as you can. Platinum skills are no exception! They are quite simple and not that strong, but they are helpful and useful in the long run.
Merchant Platinum Skills
There are three platinum skills available for the Merchant class:
- Crazy Uproar
- Change Cart
- Cart Revolution
This guide will help you learn all of them. Read on and pave the way to becoming a resilient and wealthy Merchant in Ragnarok Online.
1. How to Learn the Crazy Uproar Skill
Your Job Level as a Merchant should be 15 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Blacksmith or Alchemist.
1. Talk to Necko, who is near the center plaza of Alberta (coordinates: alberta 83,96). He is standing right next to a tree on the street going from the center plaza.
2. Necko will require you to provide the following items:
- Banana Juice x1
- Pearl x7
- Mushroom Spore x50
3. After you collect the needed items and give them to Necko, he will teach you the platinum skill—Crazy Uproar!
Crazy Uproar is an active skill that boosts your morale, providing you +4 STR for 300 seconds.
2. How to Learn the Change Cart Skill
Your Job Level as a Merchant should be 30 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Blacksmith or Alchemist.
1. Talk to Charlron, who is in the farthest part of the mid-northern area of Alberta (coordinates: alberta 119,221). He is sitting on a table adjacent to the Alberta Hotel.
2. Charlron will require you to provide the following items:
- Iron x10
- Animal Skin x20
- Trunk x50
3. After you collect the needed items and give them to Charlron, he will teach you the platinum skill—Change Cart!
Change Cart is an active skill that literally changes the appearance of your cart. Depending on your character's base level, your cart can take the form of 5 different carts:
- Character Base Level 1–40 = Normal Cart
- Character Base Level 41–65 = Ordinary Wooden Cart
- Character Base Level 66–80 = Clothes Cart w/ Floral Decorations
- Character Base Level 81–90 = Wooden Cart w/ a Panda Face on the Rear
- Character Base Level 91–100 = Normal Cart w/ a Roof
- Character Base Level 101–110 = Fancy Cart w/ an Umbrella Roof
- Character Base Level 111–120 = Fancy Cart w/ a Belted Roof
- Character Base Level 121–130 = Fancy Cart w/ a Monstrous-looking Design
- Character Base Level 131–175 = Luxurious Cart w/ Gold Decorations
This skill is a “fun only” skill. It’s practically useless and only exists for its aesthetic purpose.
3. How to Learn the Cart Revolution Skill
Your Job Level as a Merchant should be 35 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Blacksmith or Alchemist.
1. Talk to Gershuan, who is near the port in the east area of Alberta (coordinates: 232, 106). Among the four small docks, he is located at the topmost dock.
2. Gershuan will require you to provide the following items:
- Grape Juice x2
- Iron x2
- Sticky Mucus x40
- Fly Wing x5
- Tentacle x6
3. Gershuan won’t actually tell you the exact number of items he needs, so prepare to bring more of each item just in case. Also, he might refuse to accept your items and take a Banana Juice from you instead.
4. If you successfully bring Gershuan the items he needs, then he will teach you the platinum skill—Cart Revolution!
Cart Revolution is an offensive skill that crashes your cart against enemies in order to deal a significant amount of damage. The skill deals neutral-property damage equal to ATK multiplied by 150% to a 3x3 area around the target. Enemies hit by the cart are also knocked back 2 cells.
The heavier the cart, the greater the damage. The weight damage calculation is 1% per 80 units of weight. Since the cart has a maximum capacity of 8000 units of weight, then the maximum damage is 250%.