Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
Are you going on a big adventure in Rune Midgard as a Swordsman? Are you planning on battling despicable and dangerous monsters to save the world? Do you want to stand atop everyone else in Ragnarok Online? Well, if these are your goals, you'll need all the help you can get.
If you're a Swordsman, then you need to learn all the skills available as fast as you can. Platinum skills are no exception! They are quite simple and not that strong, but they sure are helpful and useful in the long run.
Swordsman Platinum Skills
There are three platinum skills available for the Swordsman class:
- Fatal Blow
- Auto Berserk
- Moving HP Recovery
This guide will help you learn about all of them. Read on and pave the way to becoming a spectacular Swordsman in Ragnarok Online.
1. How to Learn the Fatal Blow Skill
Your Job Level as a Swordsman should be 25 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Knight or Crusader.
1. Talk to Leon Von Frich, who is inside the Prontera Knight’s Guild (coordinates: prt_in 75, 88). The Prontera Knight’s Guild is located in the farthest northwest corner of Prontera.
2. Leon Von Frich will require you to provide the following items:
- Banana Juice x1
- Fire Arrow x10
- Silver Arrow x10
- Tentacle x30
- Royal Jelly x5
3. After you collect the needed items and give them to Leon Von Frich, he will teach you the platinum skill—Fatal Blow!
Fatal Blow is a passive skill that adds a chance of causing stun on target whenever you use Bash level 6 or above.
The base stun chance is 5% multiplied by (Bash Skill Level – 5). Higher character base levels also affect the stun change by a negligible amount.
- Bash Level 6 = 5% Stun Chance
- Bash Level 7 = 10% Stun Chance
- Bash Level 8 = 15% Stun Chance
- Bash Level 9 = 20% Stun Chance
- Bash Level 10 = 25% Stun Chance
Read More From Levelskip
2. How to Learn the Auto Berserk Skill
Your Job Level as a Swordsman should be 30 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Knight or Crusader.
1. Talk to Juan, who is inside a room in the Weapon Refine Shop in Prontera (coordinates: prt_in 94,57). The Weapon Refine Shop is located in the southwest corner of the center of Prontera.
2. Juan will require you to provide the following items:
- Powder of Butterfly x35
- Decayed Nail x10
- Horrendous Mouth x10
- Honey x10
3. After you collect the needed items and give them to Juan, he will teach you the skill—Auto Berserk!
Auto Berserk is a skill that you can activate to give you the passive effect of letting you experience Berserk once your HP goes below 25%.
The “Berserk” state has the same effect as Provoke Level 10. That means you gain +32% ATK and -55 VIT DEF whenever it takes effect.
3. How to Learn the Moving HP Recovery Skill
Your Job Level as a Swordsman should be 35 or above. Note that this does not apply once you become a Knight or Crusader.
1. Talk to Knight De Thomas, who is inside a house in Izlude (coordinates: izlude_in 175,130). The house is located in the farthest east corner of Izlude.
2. Knight De Thomas will require you to provide the following items:
- Empty Bottle x200
- Moth Wing x1
3. You will also need to equip any armor, but Knight De Thomas will say that he doesn’t need one—so rest assured that the armor will still be yours to keep.
4. After you collect the needed items and give them to Knight De Thomas, he will teach you the platinum skill—Moving HP Recovery!
Moving HP Recovery lets you regenerate HP even while walking.
The effect is less, but the rate is still at 50% of your standing recovery. Note that this skill isn’t affected by the Swordsman skill Increase Recuperative Power.
Bundyhomer on March 30, 2018:
Hi when I try to do swordsman test he says I'm already an excellent swordsman am I missing something as I did not do the test thank you