"RuneScape" Hunter Guide 1-99: How to Make Money
The hunter skill is a P2P only skill. The 99 hunter skill cape stands for wealth, because hunter is one of the skills that make a lot of money. At the beginning, getting 99 hunter can be boring and will require some endurance and patience to level, but as soon you are in the higher levels, levelling hunter will become great fun and your money will increase with every single hour!
In this 1-99 hunter guide, I will tell you the fastest and best way to get to the desired hunter level 99. In the beginning, you will see what to hunt and also what you need in order to make a trap or whatsoever and afterward, I will show you a diagram of how much XP you make per hour at what level and there is a “helpful section” in the end.
RuneScape 99 Hunter Guide
- 1–18: Crimson Swifts: They are found at the Felldip Hills and require a bird snare in order to be caught. Just take a duel ring and teleport to Castle Wars and run to the hills from there. You should go away a bit from the setup bird snare, because they are caught better then.
- 19–29: Tropical Wagtails: They are at the same place as the Crimson Swifts, just a bit more west of them and they are caught the same way. At level 20, you should wear the Larupia clothing (see: helpful items and monsters section).
- 29–43: Swamp Lizards: They are found at the haunted woods in Canafis (where the hunter paw is). You should take a tinderbox with you, 4 small fish nets and 4 ropes in order to set up the trap. You have to use a small fish net or a rope on a young tree. You can either drop the lizards or store them in your bank. Dropping them will make you faster XP to 99 hunter. Keeping them will make you 500-600k money at the end.
- 43–57: Spotted Kebbits: There are many of them in the falconry which is south of the fishing guild. The only thing you have to take with you are 500 gp in order to pay this guy, who will give you a falcon. You simply click on the Spotted Kebitts and the falcon will fly away and catch it. Drop the items you get (fur and bones) or bury the bones for some small prayer xp.
- 57–60: Dark Kebbits: See above.
- 60–80: At level 60, you will realize that you can catch red chinchompas. I don’t recommend you doing this at all, because you won’t catch many at this low level. The next monster you should continue with is Red Salamander. Again take the same items that you used with the Swamp Lizards. Red Salamanders are located at the ZMI altar. The ZMI altar is north of Castle Wars and again you should use a duel ring to get there.
- 80–99: Now, the real money-making can start! You are going to hunt chinchompas the whole time and you will do about 35m or even more! The red chinchompas are found in the Felldip hills at the lake there. Take 5 traps with you. I strongly recommend you to set up the traps like an “X”, one in the middle and four on each edge. At hunter 99, you will have caught 41k chinchompas and you basically never have to teleport to store them, because they are stackable and can be equipped.
Helpful Items and Summoning Monster
Wear the full Larupia outfit. This will increase the chance of catching something.
At 57 summoning, you can summon a Spirit Larupia. It lasts for 49 minutes and gives you an (invisible) hunter level bonus of 5.
How Much Xp in Hunter per Hour
I hope this 99 Hunter guide could help you and give you some fast levels.
Please leave me some feedback in the feedback sections down there and maybe also a comment? Comments can be written as a guest user (no account required). There are many other Runescape 99 Guides on my profile, too! Thanks for reading!
Share this if you liked it! and go and tell your friends!