If I'm up for some MOBA fun, playing "Mobile Legends" is a great choice for me. Tune in for my exclusive guides.
Boudica is one of the best PvP and PvE epic commanders in the game. Skills allowing her to deal massive damage, increase normal attack damage and heal her own troops make her an ideal commander for PvP. Her second skill, which increases her damage to neutral units, further improves her combat prowess against barbarians and neutral units. However, her latent skills would not be fully utilized if her talents are not built correctly. To help you build Boudica’s Talent Tree, this ultimate Boudica’s Talent Tree Guide will help you make her one of the best epic commanders. Of course, this supports the latest talent tree system in Rise of Kingdoms, so this will definitely teach you how to build Boudica’s Talent in the most effective way.
Boudica's Skills Set
Before going deep on how to build Boudica’s Talent Tree perfectly, let’s quickly go over her skills.
- Lament of the Insurgent: Deals massive damage (Damage Factor 600) to the target and reduces its rage by 100. Decreases attack of target’s troops by 25% for the next 2 seconds.
- Group Battle: Increases damage dealt to barbarians and other neutral units by troops led by this commander by 25% and increases commander experience obtained from these targets by 20%.
- Celtic Blood: Boudica restores 50 rage and heals some of the slightly wounded units (Healing Factor 400) in her army whenever she uses a skill.
- Queen of the Iceni: Troops normal attacks have a chance to increase the damage dealt to enemy as follows: 5% chance to increase damage dealt by 50%; 3% chance to increase by 100%; 2% chance to increase by 150%.
- Roar of the Insurgent (Expertise): Deals massive damage (Damage Factor 1000) to the target and reduces its rage by 100. Decreases attack of target’s troops by 25% for the next 2 seconds.
It’s no wonder why Boudica is a heavy nuker considering her skills deal massive damage, improves her attack damage significantly, restores rage and even heals her troops. Plus, one of her skills increases her damage dealt to barbarians and other neutral units. Her skills definitely make her good against neutral units and other players. And if you’re lucky enough to activate her fourth skill, Queen of the Iceni, her damage will significantly increase up to 150% during battle.
Ultimage Guide to Building Boudica's Talent Tree: PvE and PvP
To optimally utilize Boudica’s skills, we will mostly build around her Skills Talent Tree and then pick up some talents in her Integration and Peacekeeping Talent Trees. Unlocking talents that will increase skill damage and increase rage restoration will drastically improve her nuking ability. Her skills that deals massive damage, heals slightly wounded units and restores rage will be maximized if Boudica can unleash skills faster.
First, let’s first improve her nuking ability by focusing on unlocking Burning Blood, Latent Power, All For One, Tactical Mastery and Rejuvenate talents. These talents will improve her skill damage and rage restoration, which definitely makes her a great nuker at an early stage.
We will also be unlocking some talents in her Peacekeeping and Integration Talents.
Due to Boudica’s second skill, she can deal more damage to barbarians and neutral units, so she is definitely the ideal commander for player versus environment. To improve it, we will unlock talents like Killer Instinct, Domination, and Might Force so that she will deal more damage to barbarians, barbarian forts, and other neutral units. She can then be used as a primary commander for barbarian hunts and barbarian forts. We can also further unlock Double-Edged Sword Talent if we want Boudica to be a better player versus environment commander. However, we will not be able to unlock some of the remaining talents in the Skill Talent Tree.
To improve Boudica’s combat ability for player versus player, increasing her troop count will be very helpful. Thus, we will unlock the Fresh Recruits talent. Being able to increase her troop count allows her to improver all of her combat abilities.
Unlocking most of her Skill Talent Tree will be our final priority once the talents I’ve mentioned above have been unlocked. Being able to unlock most of her Skills Talent Tree will make her a heavy nuker. If you didn’t unlock Double-Edged Sword Talent, then you can unlock Heraldic Shield, Tactical Mastery, Naked Rage and Clarity Talents. However, if you’ve unlocked Doubled-Edged Sword Talent, you may limit Naked Rage to two and maximize all the other talents I’ve mentioned above.
To sum it up, Peacekeeping Talent Tree costs 14 talent points if Doubled-Edged Sword Talent is not unlocked, Integration Talent Tree costs 18 and the remaining 42 talent points is used under Skill Talent Tree.
Picking the Right Secondary Commander for Boudica
Boudica can be further be improved and strengthened if paired with a good secondary commander. There are lots of commanders that can be ideally paired with Boudica. Commanders having the following skills below are ideal as a secondary commander to Boudica.
- Heavy Nukers: Since our talent build increases skill damage and rage restoration, pairing Boudica with a commander that deals heavy skill damage is definitely ideal.
- Buffers: Commanders having skills that heal and restore rage can further improve Boudica’s nuking and sustainability.
- Barbarian Hunters: If you want to utilize Boudica against barbarians and neutral units, you may want to pair her with commanders having skills that increase damage to barbarians and neutral units.
An Epic Commander
Boudica is definitely a great epic commander. Once you've followed this Boudica Talent Tree Build Guide, you'll be able to further maximize Boudica's potential for PvE and PvP.
Vince Tangcalagan (author) from Philippines on August 22, 2019:
Hi! Thanks for pointing it out. I wonder why I posted it like that I am assuming it must be the autocorrect. Anyway, would it be fine with you to share your thoughts on this guide as well? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
EpicGamer on August 21, 2019:
PVE does not mean player versus enemy. lmao