I am a nurse, a partner, a mom to three children (one biological and two stepchildren), two ragdoll cats, a dog, and several saltwater fish.
What Is Draconius Go?
Draconius Go is a mobile app offered by Elyland, that was released in October 2017! This game is similar to Pokémon Go. So if you have played that before you will notice quite a few similarities along with some new and exciting content.
The game offers quests, random battles with wild creatures, player vs player battles, hatching eggs, hunts for a special golden egg containing a powerful creature, and more!
"Draconius Go" Level Walkthrough
Choose Your Character in "Draconius Go"
Creating Your Character
In the beginning of the game, you will choose a username and get a chance to choose some traits (hair colour, eye colour, clothing, etc) for your character. If personalizing your character is something that you aren't really interested in doing. Don't worry you can simply click on the picture of the dice and the game will choose a random character for you.
The World of Draconius Go
In this screen, you can view the world around you. Simply place your finger on top of the character and slowly spin him/her around to view the world around you.
At the bottom left of your screen, you can see your character, your level, and the pet that you have chosen to walk with you. If you click on your character from here you get a closer view of your character and your pet. You can also view your user name, how many more xp (experience points) you need to level up, the distance you have walked since you started playing Draconius Go and the date you started playing.
At the bottom right of your screen, you can view the creatures that are nearby. Simply click on the creature to get a better view of what creatures (up to 9 can be seen here) are near you.
At the bottom center of the screen, there is something that looks like a red ball-shaped object. When you click on it, it leads you to a screen where you can choose different activities such as visiting the shop, looking at your bag, seeing which creatures you have caught and more!
Buildings In "Draconius Go"
"Draconius Go" Game Features
Clicking the Red Sphere on Draconius Go
When you click on the red sphere in the bottom center of your screen this is where it will lead you.
- Duel of Wizards: This is where you will find the player vs player option.
- Captured: When you click on the captured button you can see how many libraries to and how many arena's you have added creatures to. Below this, you can view exactly what creature is on which arena.
- Creatures: When you click on the creatures button you will see all of the creatures that you have caught. You can also reach the eggs screen from here.
- Beastiary: The beastiary lets you know how many different types of creatures you have caught. Right now there are 125 different species of creatures to be caught.
- Shop: The shop is, of course, where you can make any purchases you would like. You can receive coins from arena's in the game for free. Or you can choose to use real money and have it converted into coins to make purchases.
- Quest: The quest lets you see what quest you currently need to complete. And your progress towards completing said quest. You can also reach the hunt screen from here.
- Magic: On this screen, you have a view of your runes. You need a certain amount of one colour to convert it to the next colour. You will use these runes in your recipe screen to receive rewards.
- Bag: The bag screen shows you to view all of your items. Before a bag upgrade, you can hold 250 items at a time.
Read More From Levelskip
Draconius Go Shop
The Draconius Go shop is where you can buy extra items if you want to. You do not "need" to purchase these items to play the game. However, by doing so it can enhance your gameplay and to help you level up quicker.
At the top of the screen, it will tell you how many gold coins you currently have. Pictured above I have 305 gold coins. These can be used on any of the items in the store that are 305 gold coins or less.
If you don't want to wait for your coin stash to pile up you can scroll to the very bottom of the screen and it gives you the option of turning your real money into gold coins. You can start with a little and convert $1.39 to 100 coins or you can spend a lot, $139.99 for 1500 coins. With many more options in between. By clicking on the coins you want to purchase you will see payment options.
Draconius Go Artifacts
The artifacts section can be found in the shop area and then by swiping to the right. 10 different artifacts can be found here ranging in price from 3000 gold coins to 5000 gold coins.
- Dragonslayer's Helmet: +5 remote placings a creature to Arena or Library per day.
- Banner of the Ruler: Allows you to place another creature in a library or an arena.
- Dragon's Heart: Gives you another cocoon for the Mother of Dragons to use to hatch an ancient egg for you.
- Zebra-Rabbit's Watch: Reduces the recharging time of pillars by 100 seconds.
- Conqueror's Rod: +2 to the level of an Arena or Library after you capture it.
- Double Ring: Adds an extra 3 to the number of captured Arenas.
- Monster Defeater's Cup: +80% to fame of allied Arenas and Libraries during training.
- Totem of Second Vision: Removes weak creatures from the radar.
- Grimore of Authority: Adds 105 minutes to owning an Arena after it has been captured by the other team.
- Teddy Dragon: A 40% increase in speed of receiving soul stones from your pet.
Draconius Go Items
To receive items you need to be within range of a Pillar of Abundance. The tall purple pillars you will see on your game map. These pillars will have no issues telling you whether you are going too fast to spin them or if you are too far away to spin them. So slow down, and get closer.
You start with a maximum of 200 items that can fit in your bag. However, if you choose to you can increase your bag size by 50 items for 200 gold coins. Here is a list of some items you can receive in the game.
- Sphere's: The strength of sphere's you are able to get depends on your level. These are used to capture creatures.
- Lure: You place these on any Pillar of Abundance and for 30 minutes creatures will be lured to the specific pillar.
- Pheromones: For 30 minutes you can attract creatures to you. This does not need to be used on a pillar. You can even be sitting on your couch to use this item.
- Shovel: Be careful with these as they are quite expensive to purchase. So you don't want to waste any. Once you have all 9 pieces of your map. Ensure that you are in the correct area before you dig (the map in your hunt exactly matches the area you are standing on. If you look at your map it will show exactly what piece you are standing on. Use a shovel on each piece of the map (it covers an area of about 1 square km) until you find the golden egg. Tip: If you have the exact same map as a friend you can take turns using shovels.
- Healing Potions: Once your wounded creature has been resurrected use healing potions to revive it to full health.
- Resurrecting Potion: Use this potion to revive a wounded creature.
- Dragon's Eyesight: This is one of my favorite items so far. Using this item will show you creatures all over the map. You are able to click on both creatures and treasure chest from where you stand. You do not need to physically move around the map to collect these. Like most of the others, this item lasts for 30 minutes and I find it gives you a lot of creatures.
- Runes: There are 6 different colours of runes that you collect throughout the game. Purple being the most powerful and gray being the least. These runes can be used in recipes that give you special game perks. These perks can be shared with a friend. However, they too need the correct amount and colour of runes to use this feature.
- Arcana Caramel: Increases your chances of catching a creature.
- Magical Doughnut: Increases the amount of essence you get for catching the creature.
- Unicorn's Marshmallow: Calms creatures and gets them to stand still making it easier to catch them.
- Ice-Cream of Four Elements: Increases the number of soulstones you receive from catching the creature.
- Crystal of Wisdom: Doubles the amount of XP you get for 30 minutes.
- Dragon's Cocoon: You have one cocoon that can be used to hatch an unlimited amount of eggs. You can also purchase or receive from leveling up (level 5, 10, 15 and so on) a perpetual dragon's cocoon. These cocoon's can only be used 3 times before disappearing.
Pillars not only give you items, but you can also place lures on them. After you click the pillar, you can click the add a lure button (it looks like a banana shape in a red circle) in the bottom left-hand corner. This cannot be done in the rift unfortunately.
Pillars also offers enchantments. Each enchantment has something different to offer.
Catching a Creature in "Draconius Go"
Draconius Go Enchantment
To find the Enchantment screen, simply visit a Pillar of Abundance and click on it. You will then see a round, red button with lines on it in the bottom right-hand side of your screen with three lines and dots on it. Click it.
Enchantments offered to you are as follows,
- For 300 coins you can add the sphere enchantment to a pillar and receive only spheres from it.
- For 300 coins you can add the healing potions enchantment to a pillar and receive only healing potions.
- For 300 coins you can add the resurrection potions enchantment to a pillar and receive only resurrection potions.
- For 300 coins you can add the creature egg enchantment to a pillar and receive only creature eggs. (very helpful if you are low on eggs!)
- For 300 coins you can add the treats enchantment to a pillar and receive only treats.
"Draconius Go" Daily Battles
Duel of Wizards in Draconius Go
The duel of wizards option is where you will find your player vs player. However, you need to be at least level 9 before you are able to do this option. The game will pick a random opponent of a similar level for you to battle. You can do this 3 times a day or you can increase that amount to 7 times a day for one for 500 coins.
If you lose this battle you will receive nothing and will have to heal all of your creatures you have battled with. If you win you will receive rewards and will only have to heal the creatures that had become wounded in the battle. Perhaps you beat all your opponent's creatures with only one of yours!
On the bottom left of your main screen you can view the creatures that are nearby. If the creatures are coloured in that means that you have captured this creature before. However, if the creature just appears as a shadow, that creature is new for you.
To find out approximately where that creature is located. You can click on it and the game with mark a pillar for you. The creature that you looking for it nearby this pillar.
Pillar of Abundance
Draconius Go Quests
You can receive a quest from an Obelisk. This looks like big rocks with a glowing pink area on the top of it. If you click on it, it will offer you a quest. Some quests have time limits while others do not. If don't think you can complete your quest, simply visit an Obelisk and choose "change quest".
When you complete a quest you are given rewards. And can start a new quest.