Angela is a gaming enthusiast here to share her tips and tricks for "Dream Heights," a popular mobile game.
Dream Heights Gameplay Guide
If you are addicted to the game Dream Heights, then you’ve come to the perfect place. Here you will find cheats, tips, and tricks to make gameplay much more exciting and rewarding. So click on your game, and let’s get started!
To get money quickly in Dream Heights, simply go to the setting of your smartphone, and change the time to 1 or more hours ahead. When you go back into your game, there will be money for you to collect.
To get restock your goods instantly, simply go to the setting of your smartphone and change the time to 1 or more hours ahead. When you go back into your game, you will be able to stock and restock your items.
To complete the construction of a floor instantly in Dream Heights, simply go to the setting of your smartphone and change the time to 4 or more hours ahead. When you go back into your game, the floor will be completed.
Get Multiple Doctor’s Gifts
The Doctor’s Gift is available by tapping on the slot machine at the top of your tower. To get it multiple times, simply tap on your money and stock on each level to collect it. Continue until the Todo tab on the right turns orange and opens the Doctor’s Gift box. Once you spin and receive your reward, close the game. Open the game again and continue collecting your money and stock. When the Todo tab opens Doctor’s Gift again, just spin and close the game again. Keep doing this until there is no more money or stock to collect.
Remove People From Lobby
If there are many people in the lobby that want to go to high floors and you want only want to take people to low floors, you can get rid of them by restarting the game. Shut down your Dream Heights game (kill the app) then open it again. This will remove all the people from the lobby and new tower visitors will enter the lobby.
You can also do this if you have to fill a new apartment with tenants and you want only those visitors who want to go to the floor where your new apartment is located.
Remove Visitor From Elevator
If you have a visitor on the bottom level that wants to go a high level and you don’t feel like taking them high because the next person wants to go to a low level, you can remove them from the elevator. In order to do this, you have to have a visitor from another tower waiting on one of the Skybridge levels.
Allow the person who wants to go to the high level to enter the elevator. Once they are in there, click on the person on the Skybridge level. That will automatically delete the other person in the elevator. Just take the Skybridge person wherever they want to go.
Goal and Rewards Tricks
The Goals and Rewards screen can be found by clicking on the mailbox on the bottom level, or by clicking the silver gear at the bottom of your screen.
- Give Someone a Job or their Dream Job: If you already have a person in a job or their dream job, just fire them and rehire them again until you receive the reward.
- Play Dream Heights X Times Today: To collect this reward, just open and close your game as many times as it takes to collect the reward.
- Play Dream Heights X Days in a Row: To collect this reward, simply go to the setting of your smartphone and change the time to 1 day ahead. Open and close your game, then go back to the setting of your smartphone and change the time to 1 day ahead. Continue this until you have collected your reward.
- Add Friends By Tower Codes: You can find tower codes by searching in Google “Dream Height Tower Codes.” Just add as many as the goal requires and collect your reward. Here is one to start you off: LKTZDB
Leave your Tower Code in the comments if you would like to be added to other towers. Also, feel free to post any other tips or tricks in the comments section below.
Business Price Ranges
The tables below show the price range of the businesses in Dream Heights. These charts help you make money faster by using them in the following ways:
- Hire three people for the highest paying businesses first
- Take the Shopaholic VIP to the highest paying businesses first
- Take the Restock VIP to the highest paying businesses first
High Price Range
Medium Price Range
Low Price Range
© 2012 AngelaRM
Kk on August 31, 2014:
Please add me! My code is CKSONQP
Johnk281 on July 18, 2014:
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog! cckaefgbdebg
Starry on June 05, 2014:
Please follow me
Dream on January 05, 2013:
PLEASE add me at a towercode by NIYOHQ cause i wish i can have a TON od neighbors and also you should get temple run and family feud and dream dresses and subway surfers and best is monopolyhotels not like monopoly but like dream heights and once again PLEASE addme by my optowercode called NIYOHQ