How to Beat Plague Inc. Bacteria on Normal
A Walkthrough of Plague Inc. Bacteria on Normal
Looking for a walkthrough of Plague Inc.'s Bacteria on normal? Look no further! Recently, I've updated the original walkthrough to something a little easier, with less frills—a more direct approach. This walkthrough of Bacteria on Normal is 100% guaranteed to succeed: it has worked five times for me so far, so I am going to go ahead and release it to the public. Good luck!
First and foremost, some rules for completing the walkthrough:
- Devolve all symptoms until everyone in the world is infected. There will be a message for this.
- Follow the walkthrough to the T; build the points to the exact amount.
- Burst: all bubbles, new infected countries, and so forth.
- Purchasing the game adds more fun without all the ads. The purchased version also comes with the ability to fast forward, to change DNA stuff, and cheats!
- Have fun!
- Start your Bacteria in South Africa.
- Build your points to 50. Devolve any symptoms. Put points into: Air 1, Water 1, and Water 2.
- Build your points to 100. Devolve any symptoms. Put points into: Drug Resistance 1, Drug Resistance 2, Heat Resistance 1, Air 2, and Extreme Bioaerosol.
- Build your points to 30. Devolve any symptoms. Put points into: Cold Resist 1 and Cold Resist 2.
- Build your points to 100. Devolve any symptoms until everyone is infected.
- Once everyone is infected, start your points in any symptom. I prefer to start with Insomnia.
- Work your way to the middle where you will find Total Organ Failure (image below.)
This is your ticket to killing everyone in the world. Congrats!
Video: Plague Inc. PC Version: Bacterial Normal Walkthrough
BlastThrough Compliments of Tamriel Gold Goblin
Did this walkthrough work? (for the lazy people who don't want to comment.)
Questions & Answers
I tried this walkthrough and got close to winning. However, a cure was created before my disease could kill everyone. Any tips?
Try again, this time pay attention to all the point builds!Helpful 84
When following this guide to beat Plague Inc. Bacteria, from what I can see, I don't upgrade anything until I reach 50. Why not upgrade those as I get the DNA?
Short answer: It breaks. Building points gives time for your bacteria to multiply. Making the changes you make even more powerful over time.Helpful 47
is there a way to beat Plague Inc. without devolving?
There are plenty of ways to beat this one. However, I find this is the easiest, slacker way. Lazy, if you will.Helpful 21
How do you infect Greenland in Plague Inc.?
Gotta follow the tutorial to the letter my friend.Helpful 33
Are we able to do these out of order with the same outcome to beat Plague Inc. Bacteria?