Seet is a lover of video games and enjoys writing game guides in their free time.
Welcome to the Mutants: Genetic Gladiators (MGG) guide! MGG is a breeding and combat hybrid Facebook game. The gameplay is very similar to Dragon City.
In this game, you breed different types of mutants and use them to fight in arenas or against other players. The goal is to become the best PvP or breeder in the game. It is up to you to decide which one you would like to be. You can also be both.
There are currently six different basic mutant genes. They are:
- Cyber: The first "robot" gene you come across in the game. It is weak against Necro but strong vs Necro
- Saber: Saber is the "human" gene. Strong against Necro but weak against Cyber.
- Necro: The "zombie" gene. Strong against cyber but weak against Saber.
- Zoomorph: The "beast" gene. Strong vs mythic, weak against galactic. It is brutal(+50% damage) but pathetic(-50% damage) against cyber. This is unlocked after you complete campaign map 2 after defeating the beast boss.
- Galatic: The "alien" gene. Galactic is strong vs cyber and weak against necro. It does brutal damage to cyber. This is unlocked after defeating campaign 3 boss.
- Mythic: This is the last and final gene. Mythic is strong against necro but weak against saber. This can be unlocked after finishing campaign 4.
Game Currency and Basic Items
- Fame: This is your experience bar. The more fame you get from combat or finishing basic quests, the faster you level up. When you level up, your battle meter used to enter campaign mission recharges.
- Credits: The game's main currency. You can get them from your compounds that store your mutants on the rooftop.
- Gold: The best currency you can get. You can either get them by completing quests, visiting the MGG Facebook page or buy them with real money. This currency will speed up just about everything for you. Of course, money talks.
- Mutosterone: This is gotten after fighting in battles. If you want to breed a mutant, it will require 100% mutosterone. You can get them after completing battles or you can also buy them with gold.
- Campaign passes: This will allow you to battle in campaign mode. You start off with 50 points. Each campaign battle takes away 10 points. It recharges after you have used some. You can get campaign passes from your friends. Invite more friends for a better chance to get free ones.
Mutants: Genetic Gladiator Breeding Guide
To breed the different types of mutants, you will have to mix and match all the different mutants you got. I excluded shop only and PvP prize mutants.
Here are the six basic mutants from each element:
- Robot – Cyber
- Zombie – Necro
- Warrior – Saber
- Beast – Zoomorph
- Alien – Galactic
- Demon – Mythic
- Android = Cyber + Cyber
- Colossus = Cyber + Galactic
- Deus Machina = Cyber + Mythic
- Dead Bot = Cyber + Necro
- Stealth Bot = Cyber + Saber
- Beetle Bot = Cyber + Zoomorph
- Enforcer = Saber + Cyber
- Captain Wrenchfury = Saber + Cyber
- Martian Marauder = Saber + Galactic
- Valkyrie = Saber + Mythic
- Blade Banshee = Saber + Necro
- Bushi = Saber + Necro
- Nordic Knightmare = Saber + Saber
- Honey Bunny = Saber + Zoomorph
- Rakshasa = Saber + Zoomorph
- Zomborg = Necro + Cyber
- Terror Doll = Necro + Cyber
- Ghostmonaut = Necro + Galactic
- Baron Lundi = Necro + Mythic
- Lichlock = Necro + Mythic
- Leech Lord = Necro + Necro
- Dire Despot = Necro + Saber
- Undead Dragon = Necro + Zoomorph
- Reptoid = Zoomorph + Cyber
- Arachno = Zoomorph + Cyber
- Parasite Queen = Zoomorph Galactic
- Dracus Nobilis = Zoomorph + Mythic
- Cerberus = Zoomorph + Necro
- Rakshasa = Zoomorph + Saber
- Leohart = Zoomorph + Saber
- Kaiju Kitty = Zoomorph + Zoomorph
- Planet Cleaner = Galactic + Cyber
- Astro Surfer = Galactic + Galactic
- Nebulon = Galactic + Mythic
- Tutti Gooey = Galactic + Necro
- Bounty Bug = Galactic + Saber
- Techno Taoist = Mythic + Cyber
- C'thlig = Mythic + Galactic
- Pit Lord = Mythic + Mythic
- Grim Reapress = Mythic + Necro
- Gandolphus = Mythic + Saber
- Medusa = Mythic + Zoomorph
The battle style of the game is turn-based. It is kind of like Final Fantasy. You get to attack your opponents every turn. Choosing who gets to attack first will depend on the speed of the mutant. Most speedy mutants usually start attacking first, but they usually have less attack power compared to the slower mutants. I think it is all down to preference. Do you like huge damage and slow speed or weaker damage but faster speed? Pick one! You can also choose mutants that are average in both departments.
There you have it! I will be adding more stuff when there are updates!
50000 gold if you want to give me that is on June 07, 2020:
50000 gold if you want to give me that is
kenneth jay dagoc cuyos on May 30, 2020:
I need 5000 gold
Kiven on January 24, 2020:
Please give me 5000 Gold Please..
Itz Biki Dutta on September 11, 2019:
Please give me 3000 gold please
Eman jayson costan on September 05, 2019:
I need 5000 gold please
muntant on August 13, 2019:
can you give me only 2000 gold plz
Jcirs on July 17, 2019:
can you give me some Gold only 1000 PLS
john on June 29, 2019:
please i need more of golds
Sudip on May 31, 2019:
Gold 3000 plsssssss sar
Patrik Tadic on May 17, 2019:
Can you please give me psycho chainsaw pleaseee
Sktt1qtrose on March 30, 2019:
gold 3000 plsssss?
genesis143 on January 28, 2019:
give me 200000
56 on March 11, 2017:
gold plss 5000
Reignier on August 27, 2014:
Spin Slot Machine Get Total Rewards 150 REACTOR TOKENS for Mutants: Genetic Gladiators here
Leonardo on August 24, 2014:
NOt work here too
Sarah Forester from Australia on March 04, 2014:
I haven't heard of this one but I do like Dragon City and have been looking for a change I might have to try it out. Nice guide!
TRAnsit on February 12, 2014:
Give ME Gold plisss 5000 ^_^
Seet (author) from California on September 14, 2013:
what do you mean?
ryan on September 14, 2013:
does it work?