Candy Crush Level 140: Hard but Not Impossible
Candy Crush Level 140
Congratulations for reaching level 140! You might think that you’re a certified expert by now, but you’re in for a big surprise. Candy Crush Level 140 is one of the most difficult levels, though it may not be so readily apparent at first. The objective is to clear 99 red, 99 orange and 99 yellow candies in 45 moves. To save you from doing the math, you need to clear an average of 6.6 candies per move.
Don’t freak out. It’s not impossible to do. Here are some tips to help you beat Candy Crush Level 140.
1 Star: 30,000 points
2 Stars: 80,000 points
3 Stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Level 140
Level 139 passed
Number of Spaces
99 red, 99 orange, 99 yellow candies; 30,000 points
How to Beat Level 140 on Candy Crush
- Keep in mind that the only colors that matter in this level are red, orange and yellow. It’s easy to forget about this as you are making combos, so be extra cautious.
- Don’t worry too much about moving other candies. If you need to combine other colors in order to get better positions, then by all means do so.
- You are given only 45 moves to clear 297 candies. That’s not a lot, but with an open board, creating wrapped candies, striped candies and color bombs has never been easier.
- Blockers are nonexistent in level 140, so you have an open board to form a variety of moves and combinations.
- There are absolutely no tricks in level 140. You only need to focus on the orders to fulfill.
- It is impossible to finish level 140 through regular matching alone. You need to focus on combos.
- Wrapped Candies + Color Bomb and Striped Candies + Color Bomb are your best bets in this level.
- Avoid using Color Bomb + Color Bomb because it can take up too many of your moves.
- Use color bombs when there are a lot of target colors on the screen. This triggers a lot of cascades, and that means more points for you.
- Because there are no obstacles, you might get trigger happy and give no thought about where you make your moves. Try to keep your moves on the lower part of the board. This will help bring down more candies, especially when you need red, orange and yellow ones.
- Focusing on the lower part of the board also allows for more cascades.
- Aim for large cascades by clearing as much candies as you can with every move.
- Level 140 is deceptively difficult and notoriously boring. After a few tries you should get the hang of it and formulate your own techniques to complete the level.