Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker. He also make apps as a side hustle.
This is a Jedi-inspired build from Star Wars franchise. A Jedi has the ability to harness the power of the force, gaining a state of inner tranquility, and using the light side of the force to protect themself and others. To that end, a Jedi is also proficient in wielding lightsabers.
If we're going to create a Jedi-like character in Skyrim, here are the spells and perks that I believe will match.
Spells and Shouts
I only put endgame spells here.
- Unrelenting Force: Works like force push.
- Whirlwind Shout
- Aura Whisper: For detecting the life force around.
- Become Ethereal
- Bound Sword: This is the closest thing that we can get to a lightsaber.
A Jedi uses mind control as much as possible to avoid senseless blood shed.
- Clairvoyance: A Jedi's path is guided by the force.
- Call to Arms
Aside from healing spells, the most important spell here are the wards, which works like it is blocking force lightning from an enemy.
- Close Wounds
- Greater Ward
- Heal Other
- Stendarr's Aura
- Vampire Bane
- Circle of Protection
- Grand Healing
- Repel Undead
- Turn Greater Undead
- Bane of the Undead
- Guardian Circle
Since this character will only be wearing clothes, casting alteration spells can take care of boosting your armor rating.
- Candlelight: Because it's really dark in dungeons.
- Detect Life: A Jedi can feel everything around.
- Detect Dead: Sensing undead around is also included.
- Telekinesis: This is the closest spell that you can get for a Jedi.
- Ebony Flesh
- Paralyze: Compliments really well while wielding a sword during combat.
- Dragonhide: The spell that will provide you a max cap armor rating. It's like wearing a heavy armor.
Here are some perks the build should have.
Since a Jedi follows the light path, you only need Mystic Binding.
- Novice Conjuration
- Mystic Binding: For increasing the damage of a bound sword. which is the primary weapon of this build.
Read More From Levelskip
For increasing the effectiveness of wielding a sword in you hand.
- Armsman (5/5)
- Fighting Stance
- Savage Strike
- Bladesman (3/3)
A Jedi is known to have mind control capabilities. Illusion is the closest thing to that. With this perk, the character a healthy source of crowd control. I didn't include Aspect of Terror and Rage here since it doesn't fit for a Jedi.
- Novice Illusion
- Apprentice Illusion
- Adept Illusion
- Expert Illusion
- Master Illusion
- Hypnotic Gaze
- Kindred Mage
- Quiet Casting
- Master of the Mind
This perk is the main source of defense, and it can also help with crowd control.
- Novice Alteration
- Apprentice Alteration
- Adept Alteration
- Expert Alteration
- Master Alteration
- Mage Armor (3/3): This is very important since the Jedi only wears clothes. Max this first.
- Magic Resistance (3/3): For increasing the capability to resist magic.
- Stability: It will increase the duration of your buffs from alteration, which is really needed to make your character tough enough to handle blows. It will be inefficient if you keep on casting alteration buffs.
- Atronach: One of the best passive against enemies magic attack.
- Novice Restoration
- Apprentice Restoration
- Adept Restoration
- Expert Restoration
- Master Restoration
- Recovery (2/2)
- Avoid Death
- Ward Absorb: This character will make use of ward to deal with enemy mages. It will greatly benefit this character well since it uses spells as well.
What you need here is the snakeblood for passively increasing poison resistance. The rest are just for prerequisite.
- Alchemist (1/5)
- Experimenter (1/3)
Jedi are also excellent negotiators. But they don't use it to make money.
- Haggling (1/5)
- Health: This is the primary thing you need to fill up since the build is a melee character.
- Magicka: Put points here until you are able to cast master level spells with master perk. It's usually a minimum of 550 magicka to be safe. You'll need to have some spare magicka for other spells.
- Stamina: This is important as well since the character is wielding a sword and will execute power attacks.
It's up to you what race you'll be playing for this role.
For this build, you can wear any kind of enchanted clothes, like mage clothes.
If you want to make overpowered enchanted clothes, you can refer to this article.
© 2021 Arc Sosangyo