Just a robot girl that likes thinking and plays a bit of RPGs when there's nothing else to do.
These are pretty much the same in all my builds. I tried developing this build with a greater difference from my Elemental Warrior, but it's just so good that I could not resist it. However, this time we will also be using a bow with some decent damage. I generally like making builds that have some ranged attacks. Dragons are a large part of the game, so waiting for them to land should not be boring.
To my great surprise, this build may indeed utilize Alchemy to boost Smithing. However, it's not required by any means. So, bother with gathering all those plants if you really wish to.
Breton. Bretons are the best. 25% magic resistance is OP.
Stats and Skills
- Health Mana Stamina. All goes to Health. You don't need anything else.
- Enchanting 100. Extra Effect is a must.
- Smithing 100. We do physical damage here.
- Light armor 100. It does not matter though. Heavy armor will work just the same way.
- One-Handed 100. As the title indicates.
- Archery 100. As the title indicates.
- Alteration 50. This is needed to cap the Magic Resistance.
- Destruction 30. We need to get all three first-tier Augments.
- Everything else 0.
- Distributed Perks can be found here. You may see 51 perks there. The build will be maxed at level 42 though. Use the Black Book: Waking Dreams to remove all the points from Enchanting and Smithing when they are not needed.
You will need the following enchantments without the Unofficial Patch.
- Head - Fortify Archery/Fortify Destruction
- Amulet - Fortify Archery/Fortify Destruction
- Ring - Fortify Archery/Fortify One-Handed
- Chest - Fortify Destruction/Fortify Destruction and Magicka Regen
- Hands - Fortify Archery/Fortify One-Handed
- Feet - Fortify One-Handed/Fortify Stamina Regen
Read More From Levelskip
- Chest - Fortify Destruction/Fortify Health
Weapon enchantments should be the following:
- Main hand - Chaos/Absorb Stamina
- Off-hand - Chaos/Absorb Life
- Bow - Chaos/Absorb Life
Follow these steps to make it work:
- Get 770 gold. Chop wood or do some quests. It will be needed to hire Teldryn. (20 to get to Windhelm + 250 to get to Solstheim + 500 for the guy). He is the best mercenary you can get for now.
- Complete the Book of Love quest and take the Lord Stone. This will make you a bit more tanky.
- Clear the Kolskeggr Mine. Make gold rings and keep them for enchanting. Revisit the mine in 30 days.
- Level Smithing to 30 and take the Dwarven Smithing perk.
- Start the Mages Guild. When you get to Mzulft, start collecting all the dwarven scrap. Once you and Teldryn are full, leave it and level Smithing. This will get you to level 10 very quickly.
- As soon as you are level 10, start the Dawnguard DLC. Get Serana and keep her as a second follower for a while.
- Finish the Mages Guild. Craft a Storm Atronach staff.
- Farm Mzinchaleft, Nchuand Zel, and Alftand to get Smithing to 100 and Enchanting to 90.
- When Smithing reaches 100, start killing dragons and make dragon gear. You will need to start Discerning the Transmundane as well to enter Blackreach. It seems to be the easiest way to get Ebony Ore that is needed to make a dragon weapon (map).
- Go to the Raven Rock Mine and get Scholar's Insight.
- Level enchanting to 100 with Skill Books.
- Craft some good gear.
- Get Seeker of Sorcery and Ahzidal's Set to boost your enchantments.
- Use the Enchanter's Elixir and the Blacksmith's Elixir from the place where you fought Durnehviir and craft your endgame gear.
Some miscellaneous tips:
- I usually get 5000 gold ASAP to marry someone. This is the best income you can get without trading.
- Atronach Scrolls are very useful before you get a staff.
- Killing dragons is a good source of income as well. Make sure to open all dragon lairs on the map so you can revisit them when they respawn.
- Every time you level enchanting, don't forget to switch to the Mage Stone and sleep in an inn to get 30% boost to skill growth. The same refers to Smithing and the Warrior Stone.
- Craft dwarven arrows to level Smithing. When you have occasional iron ore, you can craft dwarven bows.
- Spend all the gold after purchasing a house to level the Light Armor skill.
© 2021 Game Channel