Cheeky Kid is a true-blue casual gamer. Whenever he's not watching anime or reading manga, chances are he's mindlessly playing games.
If there’s something that’s so special about Chansey, it’s the fact that it has one of the highest HP and Special Defense stats in the games. Other than that, its abilities and moves are unique in such a way that they’re specialized for support and status effect maneuvers. It’s no wonder that this stubby, egg-looking Pokémon is so popular.
Accordingly, I’ve collected a considerable amount of nickname ideas that are suitable for Chansey. They are lined up categorically as follows:
- Chansey Nicknames Related to Happiness
- Pun-Filled Nicknames for Chansey
- Egg Names for Chansey
- Chansey Nicknames Rooted From Anime, Games, and Multimedia
- Medical and Healing Based Nicknames for Chansey
- Goddess Names for Chansey
- Assorted Nickname Ideas for Chansey
All of the nicknames gathered here are mere ideas. You could either use them straight up, or build on them and create your own. The final decision is yours to make!
By the way, if you know some other nifty monikers for Chansey, feel free to share them in the comments. You contribution will be much appreciated!
Read More From Levelskip
Chansey Nicknames Related to Happiness
Pun-Filled Nicknames for Chansey
- 2nd Chansey – It’s a pun on ‘2nd chance,’ an opportunity to do something the second time around.
- Chan Cena – It’s a pun on ‘John Cena,’ a professional WWE wrestler who’s famous for his catchphrase, ‘You can’t see me!’
- Chanseyllor – It’s a pun on ‘chancellor,’ a title usually given to the leader of a government organization or educational institution.
- Healarious – A pun on ‘hilarious,’ a word that means ‘extremely amusing,’ ‘very funny,’ or ‘hysterical.’
- Healary – A pun on ‘Hilary,’ a common female name.
- Healgasm – A pun on ‘orgasm,’ a climax of venereal excitement. However, this time around, the climax is brought about by healing!
- Heallelujah – A pun on ‘hallelujah,’ an expression of worship and rejoice.
- High Heals – A pun on ‘high heels,’ a type of women’s footwear that is characterized by tall, thin hells.
- Jackie Chan – A pun on ‘Jackie Chan,’ a famous martial artist, stuntman, and actor. This is actually no pun, but I saw the word ‘chan’ so I correlated it to Chansey.
- ParisHealton – A pun on ‘Paris Hilton,’ an American singer, businesswoman, and socialite.
- Phera Mona – A pun on ‘pheromone,’ a chemical substance released by animals that affects the behavior of other animals.
- Van Healsing – A pun on ‘Van Helsing,’ a character from the movie, Van Helsing, who’s a vigilante monster hunter.
Egg Names for Chansey
Chansey Nicknames Rooted From Anime, Games, and Multimedia
- Cura – This is a second-tier, white magic, healing spell that can be cast to recover a decent amount of health points in the Final Fantasy video game franchise. Cura is more effective than Cure, but less effective than Curaga.
- Curaga – This is a third-tier, white magic, healing spell that can be cast to recover a significant amount of health points in the Final Fantasy video game franchise. Curaga is more effective than Cure and Cura.
- Dipsy – Dipsy is the second teletubby from the Teletubbies children show whose color theme is green and whose antenna is shaped like a dipstick.
- Doraemon – Doraemon is a male robotic cat who has a four-dimensional pocket near his tummy, which he uses to obtain all kinds of technological marvel. He’s from the anime and manga, Doraemon.
- Dorami – Dorami is a female robotic cat who is also the sister of Doraemon. Despite being the younger sister of Doraemon, Dorami is far superior to him in terms of horse power and technological competence. She’s from the anime and manga, Doraemon.
- Dr. Eggman – Dr. Eggman is the alias of Dr. Ivo Robotnik. He’s the main antagonist of the Sonic the Hedge series, and he claims that he’s the world’s greatest scientist who shall soon be the world’s greatest ruler. His most defining feature is his egg body shape.
- Kirby – Kirby is a the main protagonist of the Kirby video game series. He’s pink, round, stubby, and is capable of wielding star power in order to defeat the baddies. Nevertheless, his main ability is to inhale enemies and objects, and manifest their properties in his own body.
- Laa-Laa – Laa-Laa is the third teletubby from the Teletubbies children show whose color theme is yellow and whose antenna is shaped like a knotted stick.
- Nurse Joy – Nurse Joy is not a single person. There are many nurse Joys in the Pokémon anime series because “Joy” is actually not a first name, but the last name of the said nurses! Each nurse Joy prefer to work in the Pokémon Centers, usually with assistants/companions like Chansey, Blissey, Wigglytuff, Comfey, and Audino.
- Po – Po is the fourth teletubby from the Teletubbies children show whose color theme is red and whose antenna is shaped like a circle used for blowing bubbles.
- Pretty Cure – Pretty Cure is an anime franchise that revolves around the magical girl theme and genre. I thought it would make a fitting nickname for Chansey because it’s a Pokémon that seems pretty and cute, and possesses powers that cure ailments and restore HP.
- Sakura – Sakura is kunoichi (female ninja) who’s well-known for her prodigious medical ninjutsu, extraordinary chakra control, and monstrous strength. She’s from the anime and manga, Naruto.
- Teletubby – A teletubby is a creature from the Teletubbies children show who is covered in colored terry cloth, has an antenna springing from the head, and possesses a screen on the tummy. There are four known teletubbies, and they are: Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po.
- Tinky Winky – Tinky Winky is the first teletubby from the Teletubbies children show whose color theme is purple and whose antenna is shaped like an inverted triangle.
- Tsunade – Tsunade is the fifth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, and a genius medical ninja. Her will is indomitable and her strength is unparalleled. She’s from the anime and manga, Naruto.
- Tweedledee – Tweedledee is a character from an old English nursery rhyme, as well as the tale, Alice in Wonderland. He has a twin brother named Tweedledum. He’s often depicted as a stubby/egg-shaped individual.
- Tweedledum – Tweedledum is a character from an old English nursery rhyme, as well as the tale, Alice in Wonderland. He has a twin brother named Tweedledee. He’s often depicted as a stubby/egg-shaped individual.
- Wendy – Wendy Marvell is a sky dragon slayer whose magical abilities include wind-based attacks, healing spells, and enchantment magic. She’s from the anime and manga Fairy Tail.
Medical and Healing Based Nicknames for Chansey
Goddess Names for Chansey
- Aphrodite – Greek. Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation.
- Easter – Germanic. Easter (also known as Eostre and Ostara) is the goddess of fertility, spring, hares, eggs, rebirth, and dawn.
- Epione – Greek. Epione is the goddess of soothing and pain.
- Euphrosyne – Greek. Euphrosyne is the goddess of joy or mirth, and the incarnation of beauty and grace.
- Fauna – Roman. Fauna is the goddess of prophecy, fruitfulness, wildlife, spring, and fertility.
- Fortuna – Roman. Fortuna is the goddess of chance, luck, and fate.
- Hygieia – Greek. Hygieia is the goddess of good health, cleanliness, and sanitation. She is the daughter of the god medicine, Asclepius, and the goddess of healing, Epione.
- Lady Luck – Western. Lady Luck is moniker of the Roman goddess of luck, Fortuna, and the Greed goddess of luck, Tyche. In other terminologies, Lady Luck is defined as the personification of luck.
- Persephone – Greek. Persephone is the goddess of springtime, flowers, and vegetation.
- Tyche – Greek. Tyche is the goddess of chance, fate, and fortune.
Assorted Nickname Ideas for Chansey