Matt Bird writes all sorts of nonsense, but he dedicates a large chunk of his time to writing game walkthroughs.
One field of menhirs later, you've arrived in the happy little burg known as Geosenge Town. It might not stay happy for long, though, if the Team Flare nincompoops snooping around the place have anything to say about it . . .
- The Pokémon Center is to the left of the entrance. Inside is an old man, near the changing rooms, who will give you TM 66, Payback.
- Around the rear and to the left of the Pokémon Center is a Soft Sand.
- Across the street from the Pokémon Center is the Hotel Marine Snow. Mr. Bonding, O-Power extraordinaire, is once again inhabiting the second floor. (I personally think it's creepy that you always have to meet this dude, alone, in a hotel room . . . )
- Check the rear of the Hotel, by the back fence. Hidden behind the house is a Timer Ball.
- Northwest of the Pokémon Center is a small house. The scientist inside will give you an Everstone.
- Just south and to the right of the central monument in the town (three giant stones) is a photo spot.
- In the northwest corner of town, you'll see a Team Flare guy. He'll disappear, and if you follow him you'll find a dead end. Obvious hidden headquarters is obvious.
- Once you're done looking around, try to leave through the eastern exit. A girl you'll recognize will skate up and challenge you.
Lucario, level 25
Lucario, level 25
This may not be a proper gym battle, but Korrina's still relatively tough if you send something weak to Fighting-types up against her Lucario. Ironically, your best choice for combatting her Pokémon is another Fighting-type—or, barring that, a Fire-type. These Lucario aren't that high level, so they don't have access to their truly brutal attacks just yet.
- Follow Korrina east out of town once you beat her. On to another new Route.
Route 11: Miroir Way
Simple path to start out. Head south to meet a trainer. (Despite what you may think, the hiker isn't a trainer.)
Solosis, level 24
Sigilyph, level 24
Not a big deal, as his Pokémon focus more on defense than offense . . . but their defenses aren't even that great when bolstered.
Read More From Levelskip
- Right beside the psychic is a tree that drops Sitrus Berries.
- Go up the stairs beside the try. At the top is a small crystal formation. Check it for a Super Potion.
- Past a small patch of grass at the top of the stairs is a trainer.
Battle Girl Gerardine
Mienfoo, level 28
Mienfoo is strong, but kind of a glass cannon, even if you're not exploiting its weaknesses.
- Up the stairs, you'll find a tree to Cut down, to the left of another set of stairs. (You can get at by slipping past the top of the crystal formation.) Go north through the next grass field to a dirt ramp. Slide down it to find TM 69, Rock Polish.
- Climb up the stairs to your right until you're in a rocky area. There's a Sky Trainer ahead if you approach the northern precipice here. You can also find a Thunder Stone in the left crystal formation.
Sky Trainer Yvette
Emolga, level 23
Wingull, level 23
Staravia, level 24
This is a surprisingly dangerous fight. Emolga has the potential to burn your Flying-types down in an instant with electric attacks, and Static is just plain dangerous besides. So, too, is Acrobatics, seemingly its favourite move. Wingull isn't too bad, but its Water Pulse can confuse your Pokémon and cause a lot of trouble. Staravia comes in third, but it's still a threat. Keep your Pokémon healed, and try to take this girl on with at least two Flying-types. It's hard to win with just one unless it's a really high level.
- Back to the path. There are two trainers who want to fight in front of the cave.
Brains & Brawns Frank & Sly
Mr. Mime, level 26
Machoke, level 28
Dangerous combo. Try to wipe out Machoke before Mr. Mime can set up Light Screen and limit your damage. Afterward, you can attack Mr. Mime with relative impunity . . . though watch out for Psybeam.
- That's all for this route. Next up: the Reflection Cave!
Wild Pokémon – Route 11
Nidoran Male / Female (horde)
Hunter on December 09, 2014:
I have seen lots of useful thgnis on your site about personal computers. But, I’ve the viewpoint that laptop computers are still not nearly powerful adequately to be an excellent selection if you normally do projects that require lots of power, for example video modifying. But for world wide web surfing, microsoft word processing, and a lot other typical computer functions they are fine, provided you cannot mind small screen size. Thank you sharing your notions.
The guy on October 28, 2013:
4 staravia in a row... Rare doesn't seem to apply...
Bee on October 27, 2013:
Hariyamas have been super common for me on this route. I'm playing X.
Matthew on October 24, 2013:
Dedenne seems to be uncommon for me but I haven't seen a starly horde at all
Ems on October 22, 2013:
Dedenne has been incredibly common on Rt. 11 for me whilst using X.
Tyler on October 20, 2013:
Just found a Chingling during day, somewhat rare I've been here for 30 minutes only found one
lyko27 on October 19, 2013:
I just ran into a horde of Starly, all lvl 12. Pokemon Y.
Michael on October 19, 2013:
I can also confirm that you run into dedenne on rt. 11. It is pretty rare though.
Aldwin on October 19, 2013:
dedenne sighting confirmed, sir it's on this route
Lokicat on October 17, 2013:
Ran into Chingling during the day, its somewhat rarer though, hope that helps
Nathan on October 17, 2013:
Figured I'd mention this somewhere. I had an Oddish in my party just to get it to evolve and noticed it had sweet scent. If you use it outside battle, it has the same effect as honey. It always gets hordes from what I see. So if you can't seem to find a pesky hiding horde Pokemon, that will definitely help narrow it down without needing an item.
Ramon on October 16, 2013:
I found a chingling in the daytime. there are still light and clouds in the sky in the game.
LUCA on October 15, 2013:
DEDENNE!!! I FOUND DEDENNE
Erin on October 14, 2013:
Dedenne appeared on rt. 11 for me several times. Probably is uncommon.
youngneil on October 14, 2013:
I also caught a Dedenne on route 11, keep up the content mate, love your work!
stevenburns1393 on October 14, 2013:
Also ran into a horde of starly
stevenburns1393 on October 14, 2013:
Just caught a Dedenne on route 11. First one I've seen after quite a bit of attempts.
Matt Bird (author) from Canada on October 14, 2013:
Cool. Thanks. I'll put 'em in as a rare 'til I test otherwise.
Desolate on October 14, 2013:
Hariyama also appear here.
Rocketgarden on October 14, 2013:
These walkthroughs are fantastic! Please keep them coming!