Matt Bird writes all sorts of nonsense, but he dedicates a large chunk of his time to writing game walkthroughs.
Wild Pokémon – Route 15
Wild Pokemon - Route 15, Surfing
Man, that Team Flare. Though you drove them away, they managed to steal their fill of Poké Balls from the Poké Ball Factory. What is their deal? Well, you'll probably find out soon enough—and in the meantime, you have Route 15 to cross. Onward!
Route 15 – Brun Way
- Leave Laverre City through the eastern exit to find the route.
- This route seems like a little bit of a maze, but it's not so bad. Start by going south, past the grass plot. If you take the left branch a trainer will jump out of the leaves.
Pokémon Ranger Silas
Quagsire, level 39
Beartic, level 39
Quagsire likes to put you to sleep with Yawn. Other than that, standard brutes.
- Follow this path south and west until it ends. Check the clump of leaves for a Revive.
- Backtrack to the main path and go east until you see a trainer. North of her is a clump of leaves you can plow through to find a Net Ball.
Hex Maniac Luna
Chimecho, level 40
Double Edge over and over? Whatever you say, Chimecho. Yawn is annoying, but, meh. You'll be fine.
- Hop the ledge here to find a Leppa Berry tree. Check the wall on the left side of the tree for an Antidote. Then hop the ledge south of you to find a trainer.
Wild Pokémon – Route 15, Fishing
Pokémon Ranger Dean
Watchog, level 37
Seadra, level 39
Swoobat, level 38
Approach the bundle of leafs near the water to find another trainer.
Pokémon Ranger Keith
Gabite, level 41
Would be worse if this was a Garchomp. Gabite is fast, but it's only truly problematic if you send out something weak to Ground-type moves.
- Hop in the water and Surf north. On the right side at the end of this small path is a PP Up. The left leads back to the Leppa Berry tree; check under the pile of leaves here to find a hidden Tiny Mushroom.
- Go south through the grass. You'll hit a trainer upon emerging. To the left of him, hidden in a pile of leaves, is a Dire hit.
Pokémon Ranger Pedro
Vileplume, level 41
Status effects! Stun Spore is very annoying if you don't kill it quickly. Go for a Fire- or Flying-type move for good results. Psychic is also nice.
- Cross the bridge. Head south along the banks of the water. You'll find a Full Heal in the west.
- Return to the main road and check out the ruins just north of the two trainers watching the road. You can bust the left wall to get at a Protein behind the ruins. (Note that the flowers in these ruins have different Pokémon from the other parts of the route.)
- After dodging them a few times, you can now take on the trainers.
Mysterious Sisters Rune & Rime
Drifblim, level 40
Floette, level 40
Floette is easy to wipe out in one hit. Drifblim can be problematic if you take too long; try to wipe it out on your first hit with a super-effective move.
- Hop in the water beside the bridge and go south. You'll find a bland stretch of land. Check the very bottom of it for a hidden Pretty Wing.
- Back to the path. After the quick cut scene, go east to find a larger set of ruins. Rock Smash through the wall past the grass patch to find a Macho Brace.
- Back to the path again. South of here is a trainer.
Fairy Tale Girl Mahalyn
Dedenne, level 37
Aromatisse, level 39
Dedenne is too frail to be a threat. Aromatisse is more robust, and its Moon Blast hurts quite a bit. Go for a super-effective move.
- The path splits in three ahead. Go north, into the ruins. There's a trainer waiting at the entrance.
Hex Maniac Carrie
Litwick, level 38
Duosion, level 38
Good ol' Dark-type moves. Nothing beats those.
- A little ways in you'll find the entrance to the Lost Hotel. Eh, why not. Go check out Dendemill Town through the route exit to your right for a Pokémon Center heal, then head underground for some hotel hijinks. Don't miss out on the hidden X Defense on the broken floor just above the stairs.
- Use Waterfall where it's obvious near the end of the route. Up here you'll find a Stone Plate. Also in a rock at the top, you'll find an HP Up.
Matt Bird (author) from Canada on November 11, 2013:
Thanks. I've confirmed and stuck it in there.
bee on November 11, 2013:
confirming a klefki horde in pokemon x. only took me three encounters to run into them.
Ray on November 06, 2013:
Houndoomite can be found near the end of the route too in Y
Aidan on November 02, 2013:
Found lvl 70 moltres
Rae on October 26, 2013:
Basculin level 25 if you use good rod
Sadifn on October 23, 2013:
Using Bulbapedia as reference lol, mightyena only in X, Liepard in Y
M on October 23, 2013:
Found a horde of klefki in pokemon x
sam on October 22, 2013:
You can find a mightyena and klefki here to
Koganei on October 21, 2013:
In the top left behind the Leppa tree is a hidden Antidote.
On the other side of the stream from the PP Up is a hidden Tiny Mushroom.
Hidden X Defense on the second floor of the Lost Hotel (outside).
Confirming lvl 35 Mightyena in Pokemon X.
Nathan on October 20, 2013:
I found the same things in all grass types. I found foongus, watchdog, and pawniard in the normal grass and all the others in the ruins grass. I also found a horde of foongus and a horde of murkrow, like mentioned above. Klefki is ridiculously hard for me to find anywhere though.
Matty Moo on October 20, 2013:
Yup I'm with geo I'm playin they were level 18. Don't know how rare found it after 7 min of searching
Geo on October 19, 2013:
I ran into a horde of murkrow in the ruins.
D on October 19, 2013:
Mightyena lvl 35 in pokemon X