Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker. He also make apps as a side hustle.
Just for fun, I created an unusual hybrid build.
Being hybrid in a character build is all about combining two or more different traits. It may not be the best in a particular field, but it can perform different abilities.
This build combines strength and focus stats while wielding dual weapons with elemental damage.
- Strength (200 Stat Points): This will be the main stat for increasing weapon damage of your dual wield weapon. It also increases critical strike damage and Coup de Grace damage.
- Dexterity (95 Stat Points): You will deal high weapon and elemental damage, so it’s best to multiply them by increasing your critical strike chance.
- Focus (200 Stat Points): This is the main stat for increasing elemental damage. The damage of skills like Seismic Slam, Onslaught, Coup de Grace, and Immobilization Copter will be boosted. It also includes elemental damage of melee weapons. Don’t forget that focus also increases maximum mana.
Read More From Levelskip
Here are the skills you should invest in.
Blitz (46 Skill Points)
- Seismic Slam (15 Skill Points): The primary function of this skill is to stun and hit multiple enemies around you. Stunning an enemy lets you trigger Coup de Grace.
- Onslaught (1 Skill Points): Just use this skill to quickly dash or debuff enemies. It is not your primary damaging skill, so don’t waste more points here. It’s a one-point wonder skill
- Supercharge (15 Skill Points): Dual wielding provides you with more attack speed. So having more attack speed lets you proc Supercharge a lot. While Supercharged, you will deal more weapon damage and gain bonus charge.
- Coup de Grace (15 Skill Points): A high amount of chance to stun is recommended in order to maximize Coup de Grace potential. The damage of this skill is boosted from both strength and focus. Please take note that Coup de Grace cannot trigger more than one time per second. It doesn’t benefit from attack speed.
Construction (46 Skill Points)
- Healing Bot (15 Skill Points): This drone lets your party save pots and money. The armor bonus is really good once you unlock it on higher levels.
- Bulwark (15 Skill Points): This is a passive skill that boosts your defense. This is really needed since we won't invest on vitality stats.
- Fire and Spark (15 Skill Points): This passive skill helps increase the damage of your fire and electric attacks. It also increases the damage of Seismic Slam, Onslaught, Coup de Grace, Immobilization Copter, and fire/electric damage from your weapons.
- Charge Domination (1 Skill Point): Put one point to fill your charge bar.
Aegis (40 Skill Points)
- Forcefield (15 Skill Points): This skill is your charge spender. Never miss having Forcefield since this skill makes up for your lack of defensive stats. Your party will also love you for casting this skill.
- Immobilization Copter (15 Skill Points): With this kind of build, it is important to delay enemies so that you won’t get mobbed. The copter reduces enemy movement, attack, and cast speed. Unlock the tier bonus to let the copter deal damage and interrupt enemies.
- Aegis of Fate (1 Skill Points): Another one-point wonder to have some surprising Forcefield-like damage absorption.
- Charge Reconstitution (9 Skill Points): Put your remaining skill points here. The skill provides free healing whenever you consume charge.
- Spell: Haste - This is an important spell to travel faster! It also boosts attack speed, which increases your damage per second.
- Tome: Dual Wielding - Passively increases weapon damage when dual wielding.
- Tome: Weapon Expertise - Passively increases your weapon damage.
- Tome: Willpower - You need resistance to slow and immobilizing effects since this build is squishy.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- Dual Wield similar Melee Weapon with fire and electric damage: You need melee to proc Supercharge and to perform execute. Fire and electric damage is crucial since you have high amount of focus and Fire and Spark.
- Critical hit chance and Critical hit damage: Get this from equipment to multiply your weapon and elemental damage.
- Health on hit: This can keep you alive.
- Health, Armor, and Damage reduction: Never miss these affixes since this build invests all stats on offense. Without these affixes, you won’t survive on higher difficulties.
- Chance to stun: It disables enemies and procs Coup de Grace.
Feel free to make your own version of this build.