Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker. He also make apps as a side hustle.
This Engineer build specializes in building up your charge bar quickly. You will have skills that become stronger the more charge you have.
The main charge bar generators of this build are Dynamo Field, Supercharge, and Charge Domination. Skills like Forcefield and Overload will use your charged energy for devastating effects.
- Dexterity (100 Stat Points): Use Dexterity to increase your critical strike chance, dodge, and fumble recovery.
- Focus (295 Stat Points): This stat increases the elemental damage of your Dynamo Field, Overload, Onslaught, and Immobilization Copter. It also increases damage for weapons with elements.
- Vitality (100 Stat Points): To survive a heavy battle, you need to increase your health, armor, and chance to block.
Here are the recommended skills you'll need.
Read More From Levelskip
Blitz (16 Skill Points)
- Onslaught (1 Skill Point): Putting a single point on this skill will give you the ability to quickly dash, debuff, and damage enemies. The skill also generates half of a normal charge.
- Supercharge (15 Skill Points): This passive skill lets you gain additional charge when proc. The skill also boosts your weapon's damage.
Construction (46 Skill Points)
- Healing Bot (15 Skill Points): The health regen, mana regen, and armor boost is a good aid for the whole party.
- Bulwark (15 Skill Points): You need the extra physical armor and physical defense from this passive skill. It’s very useful in higher difficulties.
- Fire and Spark (15 Skill Points): This boosts the damage of your Dynamo Field, Overload, Onslaught, and Immobilization Copter. To maximize the effectiveness of this passive skill, equip weapons that can also deal electric or fire damage.
- Charge Domination (1 Skill Point): You should put a single point on this passive skill. Each level only increases the chance to proc by 1%, so don't waste more points on this skill.
Aegis (70 Skill Points)
- Forcefield (15 Skill Points): This is the best damage-absorbing buff for the whole party. It consumes all your available charge to increase its damage absorption. The more charge you consume, the stronger the damage absorption will be. Forcefield will benefit from this build since it specializes in building a charge quickly.
- Overload (15 Skill Points): Overload is the ultimate damage-dealing skill of this build. It deals damage to multiple enemies with knockback and a chance to stun. The skill uses all available charge to increase its damage by 50% per charge. Just like Forcefield, Overload also benefits from this build.
- Dynamo Field (10 Skill Points): Spam this skill on a group of enemies to damage, interrupt, and most importantly, generate charge quickly. Immediately learn this skill once it is available. But don’t level it up immediately until you have enough mana to spam this skill.
- Immobilization Copter (15 Skill Points): Summoning this copter lets you automatically debuff enemies, reducing their movement, attack, and cast speed. At higher levels, this skill can damage enemies, interrupt enemies, and hit more targets.
- Aegis of Fate (1 Skill Point): Invest a single point on this passive skill to have some surprising damage absorption.
- Charge Reconstitution (14 Skill Points): With this passive skill, consuming charge using this active skill heals your Engineer. Since this build quickly generates and consumes charge, you'll always have free health recovery.
- Spell: Heal All - Forcefield with Heal All will make you a support for the party.
- Tome: Concentration - This passively improves mana regeneration to help you spam skills.
- Tome: Willpower - This passively grants 50% resistance to slow and immobilization effects.
- Tome: Blocking - This increases the chance to block, so make sure that you are using Shield.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- One-hand Melee Weapon with fire and electric damage: A melee weapon is necessary to proc Supercharge since the main stat of this build is Focus and the passive skill Fire and Spark. Include fire or electric damage to your weapon.
- High quality Shield: Equip a shield for defense.
- Boost electric damage: Your skill Overload, Dynamo Field, Onslaught, and Immobilization Copter deals electric damage.
- Critical hit chance and Critical hit damage: Engineers heavily rely on these attributes for equipment.
- Health, Armor, and Damage reduction: These affixes are important in higher difficulties.
Feel free to make your own version of this build.