Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker. He also make apps as a side hustle.
This Berserker build specializes in survivability with skills to heal your own wounds. The more enemies it can hit, the better healing it can get.
A combination of damage per second, critical hit chance, and maximum health is the key for this build to be effective.
- Strength (245 Stat Points): Place highest number of points in strength to increase weapon damage and critical hit damage.
- Dexterity (150 Stat Points): Your first priority to invest points until it reaches 150 dexterity. Critical strike is important to proc Blood Hunger healing and Red Wolf strike. Don’t forget to obtain more dexterity from items.
- Vitality (100 Stat Points): Most healing from this build derives from percentage of maximum health.
Here are some of the skills you will need.
Hunter (61 Skill Points)
- Howl (15 Skill Points): Weaken enemies first before attacking with Howl.
- Battle Rage (15 Skill Points): Increase your damage before going to battle with Battle Rage. Physical damage that you will take is also reduced by means of this skill.
- Blood Hunger (15 Skill Points): Blood Hunger is the main passive skill of this build. High critical hit chance and maximum health are two affixes that complement this skill. This is your first passive to max.
- Executioner (15 Skill Points): We didn’t invest stat points in focus so the chance to strike two similar weapons at once is obtain from this passive.
- Rampage (1 Skill Point): A sudden increase of speed can be a good addition to attacking capabilities.
Tundra (9 Skill Points)
- Rage Retaliation (9 Skill Points): When enemies hit you in melee, attack back with Rage Retaliation. All remaining skill points should be place here.
Read More From Levelskip
Shadow (62 Skill Points)
- Shadow Burst (15 Skill Points): Shadow Burst is the main active skill of this build. Casting this skill not only damages and breaks shields but also grants instant healing. Another benefit of casting Shadow Burst is that it grants point second invulnerability while in wolf form.
- Wolf Shade (15 Skill Points): Summoning wolf is another source of healing. While damaging enemies, Wolf Shade also steals health for you.
- Savage Rush (1 Skill Point): Use Savage Rush to quickly move from one place to another.
- Battle Standard (15 Skill Points): This buff grants dodge chance, knockback resistance, charge rate increase, and mana recovery for the whole group.
- Shred Armor (15 Skill Points): Lets you cast armor leech on strike that transfer enemy’s armor to your Berserker.
- Red Wolf (1 Skill Point): The skill may grant unexpected damage to neighbour enemies when landing critical strike.
- Spell: Haste - This spell makes you more ferocious in battle.
- Tome: Weapon Expertise - Grants damage increase for your melee weapon.
- Tome: Willpower - Include this so that your ferocity is harder to stop.
- Tome: Dual Wielding - Grants more damage when dual wielding weapons.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- Dual Wield similar Melee Weapon: Dual wield similar weapons is recommended for the following reasons: Attack speed provides unofficial critical hit chance letting you proc Blood Hunger and Red Wolf. Similar Weapons grants chance to execute. Shadow Burst damage scales with damage per second.
- Health: More health increases Blood Hunger and Shadow Burst healing.
- Critical hit chance: Critical hit chance proc Blood Hunger and Red Wolf.
- Critical hit damage: This affix multiplies damage more.
- Strength, Dexterity and Vitality: Go and get more of these stats from equipment.
Feel free to make your own variants.
Arc Sosangyo (author) on April 24, 2018:
@Yoncar - Thanks for dropping by.
Yoncar on April 24, 2018:
Hi Arc! I've been trying some of your builds and i must say this one is really fun to play with, if you are lucky enough to have a good equipment (good weapons are the most important and dexterity or critical bonus for the clothing) when you get full charge you can be almost unbeatable and that is easy with the battle standard. Works good against crowds if you get hit a lot just use shadow burst and you heal really fast, also against bosses its really good, when you are at full charge bam you keep landing criticals and healing and the boss keeps loosing HP until it dies.