Storm Hatchet is the primary skill of this build. It is ranged, damaging, and can build up your charge bar quickly.
Although the build is ranged, it requires a melee weapon equipped in your right hand to proc important passive skills such as Blood Hunger and Shred Armor.
This build invests a high amount of stat points in strength. The remaining points will go into vitality. Since Storm Hatchet combined with Battle Standard quickly builds up your charge bar, dexterity is not necessary for this build.
- Strength (395 Stat Points): Storm Hatchet damage is based on weapon DPS, so strength will be the most important stat for this build. A high amount of strength also lets you deal massive critical damage. So you are very deadly when the charge bar is full.
- Vitality (100 Stat Points): Invest points in this stat for increased survivability, Blood Hunger’s healing, and Shred Armor’s bonus physical armor. Then get more vitality from your equipment.
Here are the skills you should invest in.
Hunter (46 Skill Points)
- Howl (15 Skill Points): This decreases the speed of your enemies so that they won’t hurt you quickly. Howl also increases the damage they take.
- Battle Rage (15 Skill Points): This increases your damage as more monsters are around. This buff makes your throwing axe more powerful. You will also take less physical damage in case enemies reach and hurt you.
- Blood Hunger (15 Skill Points): Storm Hatchet can proc this skill as long as you are using a melee weapon in right hand. The skill heals you for a percentage of your maximum health whenever you land critical strike.
- Rampage (1 Skill Point): A one-point marvel that provides an unexpected increase in overall speed.
Tundra (39 Skill Points)
- Storm Hatchet (15 Skill Points): Storm Hatchet is the primary skill for this build. The skill inflicts a great amount of ranged electric damage. At the skill’s higher level, Storm Hatchet throws three axes, can shatter shields, and builds up the charge bar amazingly fast. You’ll gain full charge in a matter of seconds.
- Iceshield (15 Skill Points): This skill is your weapon against ranged enemies. You’re reflecting their damage while throwing axes at them.
- Rage Retaliation (9 Skill Points): There will be tough melee enemies that may reach you. So put all of your remaining skill points here to retaliate.
Shadow (47 Skill Points)
- Wolf Shade (15 Skill Points): Summoning wolf will take care of melee fights. They will also steal health for you.
- Savage Rush (1 Skill Point): Place one point in this skill for traveling faster.
- Battle Standard (15 Skill Points): Storm Hatchet is mana hungry when spamming. This skill allows you to spam Storm Hatchet almost endlessly. Aside from an increase in mana recharge, you will also gain bonus dodge, knockback resistance, and charge rate. The whole allies within this skill’s range are affected by bonuses from Battle Standard.
- Shred Armor (15 Skill Points): Storm Hatchet can proc this skill as long as you are using a melee weapon in your right hand. Shred Armor steals an enemy’s armor for your Berserker.
- Red Wolf (1 Skill Point): This can aid you in case you get into a melee battle. Just place a single point in this skill.
- Spell: Haste - The movement speed from this spell is important for traveling or creating distance on enemies.
- Tome: Weapon Expertise - This tome can make your throwing axe more powerful.
- Tome: Willpower - Willpower grants you resistance to slow and immobilizing effects.
- Tome: Dual Wielding (Option 1) - Use this tome if you are dual wielding weapons.
- Tome: Blocking (Option 2) - Use this tome if you are equipped with a shield.
- Spell: Silence (Option 3) - This prevents enemies from casting their harmful skills.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- High DPS Melee Weapon: It’s up to you whether you equip a two-handed weapon or dual wield.
- Health: More health increases Blood Hunger life steal.
- All Armor: You will also need a reduction to physical and elemental damage.
- Critical hit chance and Critical hit damage: Get more of these from items.
Feel free to make your own variants.