Paul loves playing video games; especially when it comes to Minecraft!
One of the biggest success factors FIFA Ultimate Team is how much money you have, so follow this guide to go from rags to riches.
This is a list of players who I have traded successfully. The majority of the ones on this page are rare Gold Players, but there are players in all price ranges so you can trade no matter how little money you have. I wouldn't recommend this page if you have less than 20,000 coins. For now, your time is better spent playing matches. Once you play a few seasons or sell enough players to get that initial 20,000 you can come back here to make megabucks!
What's the Best Price Range?
Knowing how much you should spend on players is easy, and can be divided into three easy steps:
- Record your total coins.
- Divide your total coins by 20.
- The result is how much you should spend on each player.
It really is that simple, for example, let's say I have 80,000 coins . . .
- 4,000 is the max that should be spent on each player
Now I can see that I shouldn't buy anyone for more than 4,000 each. This allows me to buy or sell at least 20 of each player.
How Much to Spend on Players
|How Much Money You Have||20,000 - 100,000 coins||100,000 - 200,000 coins||200,000 - 400,000 coins||400,000 - 1,000,000 coins||1,000,000 - 2,000,000 coins||Over 2,000,000 coins|
How Much Money To Spend
1,000 - 5,000 coins per player
5,000 - 10,000 coins per player
10,000 - 20,000 coins per player
20,000 - 50,000 coins per player
50,000 - 100,000 coins per player
Over 100,000 coins per player
Players by Price
Here is a list of players who in my experience are optimal for trading at a profit. I've organized them by price range. The format for naming players below is:
Name (Price, Club, Nationality, Position, Rating)
1,000 - 5,000 Coins Per Player
- Jese Rodriguez (1,000 coins, Real Madrid, Spain, LM, 76)
- Adel Taarabt (2,000 coins, QPR, Morocco, CAM, 79)
- Diego Godin (2,300 coins, Athletico Madrid, Uruguay, CB, 84)
- Raphael Varane (3,500 coins, Real Madrid, France, CB, 81)
- Douglas Costa (2,000 coins, Shaktar Donetsk, Brazil, CAM, 80)
5,000 - 10,000 Coins Per Player
- Tim Howard (6,000 coins, Everton, USA, GK, 82)
- Theo Walcott (8,800 coins, Arsenal, England, RM, 81)
- Luiz Gustavo (5,000 coins, Wolfsburg, Brazil, CDM, 82)
- Miranda (6,000 coins, Athletico Madrid, Brazil, CB, 83)
- Christian Eriksen (7,000 coins, Tottenham, Denmark, LW, 83)
10,000 - 20,000 Coins Per Player
- Eliaquim Mangala (11,500 coins, Machester City, France, CB, 80)
- David De Gea (12,000 coins, Manchester United, Spain, GK, 83)
- Leighton Baines (14,750 coins, Everton, England, LB, 82)
- Gael Clichy (13,000 coins, Manchester City, France, LB, 80)
- Laurent Koscielny (17,000 coins, Arsenal, Frnace, CB, 81)
20,000 - 50,000 Coins Per Player
- Petr Cech (30,000 coins, Chelsea, Czech Republic, GK, 85)
- Jeremy Menez (In-Form) (40,000 coins, AC Milan, France, CAM/CF/ST, 80)
- Felipe Luis (24,000 coins, Chelsea, Brazil, LB, 82)
- Philipp Lahm (40,500 coins, Bayern Munich, Germany, CDM, 87)
- Andres Iniesta (47,000 coins, Barcelona, Spain, CM, 89)
50,000 - 100,000 Coins Per Player
- Vincent Kompany (83,000 coins, Manchester City, Belgium, CB, 86)
- Alexis Sanchez (67,000 coins, Arsenal, Chile, RW, 84)
- Bastian Schweinstager (54,000 coins, Bayern Munich, Germany, CM, 88)
- Karim Benzema (56,500 coins, Real Madrid, France, ST, 85)
- Sergio Ramos (98,000 coins, Real Madrid, Spain, CB, 87)
100,000+ Coins Per Player
- Yaya Toure (200,000 coins, Manchester City, Ivory Coast, CDM, 86)
- Neymar (290,000 coins, Barcelona, Brazil, LW, 86)
- Eden Hazard (270,000 coins, Chelsea, Belgium, LM, 88)
- Sergio Agüero (240,000 coins, Manchester City, Argentina, ST, 86)
- Ángel Di María (190,000 coins, Manchester United, Argentina, CAM, 86)
Trading in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team
Trading in FIFA 18 is a risky game. Overpaying for a player can end up costing you a lot of money, while underpaying can make you a lot. One important thing to remember when playing the game is that if you are buying a player for your team, buy it as if you wanted to trade it later for a profit. This means when you eventually come to sell your team you make a profit.
A lot of players get stuck in the cycle of trading for a while, then buying a team, not liking it, then selling it for a loss. Making teams out of popular players lends yourself the opportunity to profit.
How Much Money Do You Have?
the market crasher on July 24, 2015:
if some 1 can update the prices it will be very helpful
Trophy on May 30, 2015:
If I buy a player for let's say 2000 coins, how much more should I sell it for?
Sam on May 03, 2015:
Ronaldo is really good to trade with
Jack on April 22, 2015:
I've managed to get de gea for 9k buy now... he seems to be good for trading, could sell him for 11.5k.
Paul Laselle (author) from USA on November 04, 2014:
Yeah that works good, the other guide is on this page
need help on October 30, 2014:
Would this work with Schurrle, but only buying him for 17k then reselling him for 19k (only have 22k right now) if not can u give me some other people to trade with
aleki on October 27, 2014:
Great guide. Can you pls send link of your other guide :)
Paul Laselle (author) from USA on October 21, 2014:
If you check out my other guide, it has all the information about exactly when to buy and sell and bid
Nathan on October 21, 2014:
Good guide. You should do one with the specific times to buy specific players and then when to sell. That would be the ultimate guide to coin making!!
Rick on October 17, 2014:
best explanation so far, I tried several sites, inluding you tube, and yours is the one that made me got it. I loved the one with the trading tips
Paul Laselle (author) from USA on October 10, 2014:
see my other guide
John on October 09, 2014:
How much should we sell these players for